25: s y d n e y

As if your heart was dead, well now it's surely bled and broken up

Sydney pulled up to her house and parked in the driveway. The sight of Chris's car parked by the curb made her heart start dancing in her chest. She practically fell out of the vehicle, leaping up the steps and through the front door. Bill trotted up to her first, and she squatted down to pet him.
"Hey Bud." She smiled. "I missed you."
"Baby?" Chris called, walking down the stairs and smiling once he saw her.
"Hey." She breathed, falling into his arms that reached for her. "God I missed you. You came back early."
"Yeah, I missed you too. I can't sleep without you trying to steal all the blankets every night."
"Good. I mean, I hope you got some writing done... but it's been real quiet around here and I don't like sleeping without you either."
"Hey! So, why is Jerry staying upstairs?" Chris asked.
"Oh! I don't know. He needed a place to stay and I offered to let him crash here until he gets paid. Are you mad?"
"No I'm not mad. It's just that I planned on stripping you naked and fucking you right here in the living room as soon as I saw you... but maybe that's not a good idea with another person staying here."
His smile was mischievous as he kissed her, stirring her body to attention almost immediately.
"He's only come out of that room like once since he's been here. It might be okay." She joked, wiping at the lipstick smudge she'd left on his bottom lip.
"You look nice by the way. Where were you?" He asked, taking in her dark lashes and red lips.
"I was bored out of my mind, and Liz isn't home so I decided to call Xana." She explained.
"Oh? How did that go?"
"Um, good. A little exhausting. We hung out with Demri at her and Layne's house. Demri gave me a makeover."
"Did you have pillow fights and braid each other's hair, too?" He chuckled, causing Syd to roll her eyes.
"No."
"Watch a few chick flicks? Rom coms, maybe?"
"Nope. None of that. But she did talk me into wearing these... I'm not sure how I feel about them, they're not really my style." She said coyly, unbuttoning her jeans and showing him the hem of the cute black lingerie she wore.
His eyes went wide as he looked up at her again. Within seconds she was swept up in his arms and carried upstairs to their bedroom. She giggled quietly as he kicked the door shut and wasted no time in pulling her sweatshirt up over her head. As her hair cascaded down over her pushed up breasts, his gaze grew heavier and hungrier. He'd known she had an incredible body since the first night he'd met her, since he had talked her into stripping down to nearly nothing to take a midnight swim. That day seemed so long ago, but it didn't change how new and exciting it felt every time he saw her now. She turned her back to him, sliding the jeans down her hips and slowly bending down to push them to the floor. His own body was coiled up tight and hard as a rock when he watched her step out of the pants and turn to face him.
"So do you like them?" She asked, her eyes big and innocent.
"I-" He started to answer, but his throat had gone dry and his voice cut off.
Sydney giggled again, reaching out to him. He cleared his throat and traced a thumb over her jawline, pulling her close with his other arm. Kissing her again, his hands began to roam freely over her perfect curves and her slender, solid frame.
"I love them. Then again I'd love a trash bag if that's what you liked to walk around in."
"Mm, I can start doing that if that's really what does it for you." She purred teasingly, making him laugh a little.
"How about you do what you like, because whatever that is has been doing it for me this far."
"Okay. I can do that."