Chapter 4 - The Brilliant Plan

BEN POV

At Café Vergnano, Ben's reached his office in hastily manner and waited for his brother to discuss the conversation he had with their Mother. He was getting frustrated and almost close in putting advertisement on his social media for his potential wife that will pass his standards. However, he thought of the cons that could happen, a lot of woman will want to be the bride from God knows what age range it could be. The worst scenario that could happen is his mother finding out and will throw a hideous fit.

"This better be important than me getting laid." Eric grunted as he entered the office.

"Listen." Ben started talking.

"You can't blame her since you're declining all the arrange dates she planned for months now unless you're really not over her yet." Eric points out.

"I already moved on and I'm happy for Sherina there's no doubt in that. Besides Martin is a great guy and we are totally good friends believe it or not." I sighed since this conversation is happening over and over.

"Then why the hell are you dwelling yourself in here and not having fun just like I do?" Eric countered.

"There's a lot to do here since I was gone." Ben replied while reading the inventory.

"We both know that the café is doing great you can't fool me on that, there's got to be a reason." Eric studied him for a minute.

"After the last date, no thanks I still love my life." Ben said openly.

Ben had a short flashback on those three women he dated; first seems to be fine, but after seeing the full dentures fell on the plates he got turned off. To make the date worse, his date grabbed the dentures; dunk it to the glass of water then put it on. Second date on the other hand, almost got him killed since the psycho ex-boyfriend followed them to the parking lot, and fired a shot – good thing Ben's security came in time. The PR Team was quick to cover that incident and claimed it was a robbery.

"Point taken; so have you thought about a solution?" Eric changed the topic.

"Idiot! Why would I call you if I did?" Ben threw the pen directly at his brother.

"Unbelievable! You interrupted my night just to help you find a woman to get married with?" Eric groaned.

"I am running options where to look at." Ben responded.

"Go to the club and find some random chick there, easy!" Eric gave his input.

"You know Mamà won't just accept anyone and will definitely do background checks, so nope." Ben leans on the chair.

"I have an idea this might be tricky, but it will stop Mamà from pressuring you." Eric holds his chin.

"You better give me a really good one." Ben became interested.

"We need to find a desperate woman who will agree with our plan an in exchange we will give her money." Eric suggested.

"How much money are we talking about here?" Ben closed his laptop.

"Maybe $500,000." Eric said without a pause.

"500 grand? Are you out of your fucking mind?" Ben voice suddenly went louder.

"Relax, I am not yet done." Eric has a calm tone in return,

"Go on." Ben motioned his hand.

"The money will be paid if the full term has been completed, meaning it needs to be on a contract." His brother explained.

"How long this contract will be?" Ben probed.

"Maybe keep it for a year then divorce her. Find reasons to make Mamà think that she's not worth it or tell her she can't produce heir." Eric added.

"You're genius! That's the best idea!" Ben grinned excitedly.

"Of course! I am smarter than you." Eric gave a smug look.

"Where do we find this woman?" Ben started to get frustrated.

"Come on! It's time to find my cognata (sister-in-law)." Eric stands up.

"Where are we going?" Ben curiously watched his brother fixing the tie.

"Let's go outside seat outside, and then find the right woman." Eric grinned enthusiastically.

"How exactly do you think we can find that woman?" Ben felt somehow reluctant.

"La prima donna (The first woman) that came to the door will be your target." Eric tone came out as a challenge.

"Sei pazzo (Are you crazy)! What if it's a teenager? I'll be a pedophile and ends up in jail, no thank you!" Ben rejected the thoughts.

"Then let's just scoot around outside, this is going to be interesting! Come on! Your future wife is waiting for you! " Eric laughed while heading out of the office.

"I better not regret this otherwise I will be doomed!" Ben hollered and followed his brother. 

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine