Don't do something you will regret.

"Da-Oh God Jongin what happened?" Sehun questions. "I'll be okay, just bring me inside," Jongin says. Sehun takes Jongin in his arms from his dad and enters the mansion.

"Kim Jongin I let you go for lunch and look at what happened." Sehun sighs. "Baby, this isn't a big deal I have had many accidents like these. Chanyeol Hyung knows how to treat these kinds of injuries" Jongin replies.

"You wait here and don't move okay? I'll call Chanyeol Hyung." Sehun rushes to where his phone is and dials Chanyeol's number. "Hyung, it's an emergency. Jongin got injured can you come to the mansion please?" Sehun requests.

"Sure, I'll be there in ten," Chanyeol replied over the phone. After hanging up Sehun sits beside Jongin on the couch. "How did this happen?" Sehun asks.

"Well I was walking to where my car was parked and a son of a bitch shot me, When I was going to shoot that dude back your dad came so I just followed him back here," Jongin explains and anger is visible in his eyes.

"What do you mean to shoot him back? Do you carry a gun around or something?" Sehun raises his eyebrows. "Of course I have to, Sehun-ah you're worrying too much. I'll be okay, I'm used this." Jongin explains.

"Yah Kim Jongin, Can you be any more careless?" Chanyeol's voice interrupts. "Hyung! Just please treat my wound. Sehun is already worried enough." Jongin complains. "Okay, fine." Chanyeol sat beside the couple.

The older treat the injury on Jongin's shoulder. "You're lucky the bullet didn't go in," Chanyeols says putting some medicine on it before bandaging over it. "I've been in this business for more than 10 years now," Jongin replies.

"Have any idea who did this?" Chanyeol asks. "I don't really have an idea but I suspect that fucker Minho," Jongin says. "Don't worry I'll be on it, now go rest. Sehun take him to the bedroom." the older male tells the couple.

Sehun nods and walks to their bedroom with Jongin. He then opens the bedroom door and Jongin quickly plops down on their king-sized bed. "Sehun-ah why aren't you talking to me?" he asks Sehun.

"Because I hate you." the latter replies. "Ouch?" Jongin pouts. "But this is not my fault!" he whines.

"Now, dad's gonna question how I get myself involved with you, he might even take me to Japan with him because he thinks I will not be safe with you." Sehun sighs.

"I promise him to protect you from everything which he said he believes." he older male explains "Come here" he calls, Sehun step closer him and Jongin pulls him into a tight hug. "I'm here, you're okay," Jongin whispers comforting words.

"I know," Sehun kisses Jongin's cheeks, suddenly Jongin's phone started ringing. "Hello" Jongin answeres. "Kai, Chanyeol got him. The person who shot you and yes he is Minho's men also I found out something." Kris says over the phone.

"The girl who came to the office suddenly was also paid by Minho so that when Sehun and you have to deal with personal problems he wants to take the company down." Kris continues. Jongin is now very angry.

He had to go through a very painful time with Sehun just because Minho hires someone to make him look like he's cheating on Sehun. Minho was even trying to hurt Sehun in an indirect way is which makes Jongin angrier.

"Tie that motherfucker up, I'll be there." Jongin practically growls over the phone which even makes Kris scare. He quickly took the gun out of the drawer beside their bed. Even Sehun was scare of this Jongin.

"Hey, love calm down" Sehun holds the latter's hands and peppers small kisses there. "I can't, I'll tell you when I get back but I gotta go there." Jongin quickly left the mansion. Sehun is left anxious and he's drowning in worrying about his lover.

Jongin on the other hand is now completely Kai. He drove as fast as he could to their garage place. He informs Kris that he has arrive. Minho was tied to a chair, some blood flowing from the side of his lips.

"You motherfucker, you were trying to mess with me aren't you." Kai walks to where Minho is and punches his jaw hard. "Trying to destroy my relationship" and another punch is landed.

"Let me show you how you can destroy a relationship." Kai takes the gun from his back pocket. Chanyeol, Kris, and D.O could only watch him because no one could ever stop angry Kai. Right now his eyes are burning with anger and he won't hesitate to pull the trigger.

Kai places the gun in front of Minho, "Weak bitch, your stupid mouth can't speak anymore?." he spats. "You were on my death note since the day you came to my place" Kai punches Minho again. Minho could only groan in pain.

"Kai please don't pull the trigger." a desperate voice echo through the building. It is Taemin, tears running down his face. They might not be best friends anymore but deep down Kai still has a soft spot for his ex-best friend.

"Too late Taemin!" Kai growls. "Kai please, for me" Taemin pleaded. "Now, you're begging me huh?" Kai scoffs. "Your bitch of a boyfriend shot me today, tried to destroy my relationship, tried to destroy my reputation and you let him do everything." Kai raised his voice.

"You know Lee Taemin you guys should die together" Kai chuckles darkly. "N-no no," Minho broken voice says. "N-not Taemin" he begs. "How pathetic." the mafia boss laughs.

"I love Minho as much as you love your Sehun. You have to understand that. You would also do anything in this fucking world just to make Sehun happy right? Same goes to me." Taemin cries.

"You would also let him kill your once best friend just to make him happy huh?" Kai spit. "Same goes to me Taemin, I won't hesitate to kill anyone who hurts Sehun, not even my best friend who betrayed me."

"Then do it, Kai, shoot me first" Taemin challenges. "Oh, I will" Kai points his gun at Taemin. Taemin closes his eyes as if he is ready to take the bullet.

"Babe, don't do things you will regret in the future." Sehun's soft voice stops him from pulling the trigger. "What are you doing here? It's dangerous" Kai says cupping Sehun's face.

"I don't care as Taemin Hyung said your happiness matter to me more than anything," Sehun replies. "Don't do this to them please Jongin, I know what you should do." the younger boy suggests.

"Okay." Kai nods. "Chanyeol Hyung please untie Minho." Sehun orders so Chanyeol did. Taemin runs to Minho and hugs him like he can't lose Minho.

"Taemin and Minho Hyung, it's either accept this or Jongin will do what he was planning to." Sehun starts.

"Everything you own will be transferred to Jongin as an apology for everything you guys did, expect Taemin's apartment." Sehun ends.

"Thank you Sehun-ah I accept this." Taemin and Minho thank him. Sehun sends a warm smile to them and nods.

"1 thing left, please never come across Jongin again." with that Minho and Taemin's belongings were all Jongin's.

On their way back home, Jongin stops his car near the highway. "Thank you Sehun, I don't know what I would've done without you." tears wells up in his eyes. "I love you Jongin, never forget that please."

"I love you more," Jongin replies as he kisses Sehun's lips like he is hanging onto it.

Hii! I hope you enjoyed it. This is not the final chapter, I've decided to write another chapter to have a beautiful ending we all want. I loveee youuu and stay safe please. <3