I would get the moon for you

" Jongin what was happening in there?" Kris questioned. Jongin just sighed, "I wanted him to listen to me but instead he threw a glass at me" Jongin laughed bitterly. "He's fiesty" Kris chuckled. "He sure is" Jongin replied.

"But it hurts to see someone who you love act that way," Jongin said. "I know Jongin, he's hurting as much as you do" Kris patted Kai's back.

"Everyone knows how much I love him but why would he doubt my love for him?" Jongin said.

"I know Jongin, I know" Kris comforted Jongin. Suho slowly walked out of Sehun's hospital room with a small smile on his face.

"He's whimpering in his sleep" Suho sighed. "He was scared Jongin" Suho conferred.

"I don't know what to do anymore, not when he is completely ignoring my existence." Jongin admitted, "Kris Hyung, you know what happened right?"

Jongin asked. Kris nodded. The three guys were sitting in a sad aura when someone walked up to them.

"Where's Sehun?" the guy asked. " Xiumin, you're here!" Suho beamed. Jongin stood up and greeted Xiumin.

"I'll take you to him" Jongin send a small smile and Xiumin nodded. "Sehun told me that you guys started dating about 4 months ago?" Xiumin asked.

"Yes Hyung," Jongin nodded. "Sehun really risked it huh?" Xiumin chuckled. Jongin just laughed at it not knowing what is that supposed to mean. When Jongin opened the door he saw Sehun sitting on the bed blankly,

"Sehunnie" Xiumin called, he pulled Sehun into a hug. "Oh god, I was so worried" Xiumin strokes Sehun's soft hair.

Sehun wrapped his arm around the older's waist as tears slipped down his face. "Hey, it's okay I got you" Xiumin whispered comforting words into Sehun's ears.

Jongin stared at the two while he realized Sehun has been hurting so bad too. Sehun looks so weak and vulnerable in Xiumin's arms.

Jongin's heart sank to see Sehun like this because the younger was always cheerful and bright.

"Sweetie, what's wrong, it's your injury bad?" Xiumin questioned. Sehun shakes his head. "I missed you so much," Sehun said softly.

"I missed you too" Xiumin replied. Sehun once again cried so hard, "Sehun, what's wrong? I'm here for you now" Xiumin reminded.

Sehun kept crying while Xiumin comforted him as much as could. He raised Sehun from the day he was introduced to the world but he has never seen his son cry this hard, Slowly Sehun fell asleep because he was tired from all the crying.

"Jongin why was he crying so hard?" Xiumin asked Jongin. "It's because of me" Jongin admitted. "What did you do? I have never seen him cry this hard in his 19 years of existence" Xiumin exclaimed.

"He saw me with a girl who was throwing herself on me and got the idea that I was cheating on him" Jongin explained.

"Did you not explained to him!' Xiumin raised his eyebrows. "He wouldn't listen to me instead he shut me out" Jongin's voice cracked.

"He's 19 Jongin, he's still a baby. He doesn't know the world yet. You're an adult, you need to be mature compared to him. It hurts me so badly to see him cry" Xiumin explained.

"You should solve this problem out with him, wait till he wakes up" Jongin nodded.

"I'm gonna go rest for a bit, call me if he needs me" Xiumin reminded and left. Jongin plopped down on the couch beside Sehun's bed while he watched him sleep peacefully,

He indeed looks like a baby, Jongin smiled when Sehun mumbled something about ice cream in his sleep.

Sehun woke up two hours later, "Hey, love" Jongin greeted with a smile. "Here's your ice-cream you want," Jongin handed him his favorite Ben&Jerry chocolate ice cream. Sehun took the ice-cream this time.

"Baby, will you please listen to me?" Jongin reached for Sehun's hands and bring it up to his lips as he kissed it. Sehun didn't reply but wasn't saying no either so Jongin took the chance.

"You know Sehun if you want the moon I would get it for you no matter how hard it is I would do anything for you just to see you smile." Jongin gave Sehun's hand a squeeze.

"I wasn't a type of commitment type of guy before, just flings here and there. She was one of them but trust me I don't even like her"

"She suddenly showed up in my office while I was getting ready to come back home to you, and she suddenly kissed me, I wasn't kissing her back trust me the hand on her waist was to pull her away but when you came in she suddenly pulls me closer making it harder for me to push her."

"Sehun-ah I would never in a million years cheat on you, you're the most precious thing in my life, I love you more than you can imagine" Jongin placed a warm kiss on Sehun's knuckles. "So will you please take me back?" Jongin asked

"I'll consider" Sehun replied. "Thank you, babe" Jongin thanked. Sehun took his hand from Jongin and asked for a spoon that Jongin gave happily.

Sehun took the spoon from Jongin and started eating his ice cream happily. "Can I taste it?" Jongin asked. "NO!" Sehun huffs.

Jongin chuckled and took his phone out a click a picture of Sehun eating his ice cream like he's the happiest guy on the planet. Jongin set the picture as his wallpaper and smiled at it.

Hii loves, I hope you enjoyed it hehe:3. I seriously miss Sekai so much:( I miss seeing them together. Anyways stay safe <3 I changed the name of the book and also the cover too hehe.