"宿命"

"NiNi stop!" Sehun pushed Jongin off him for god's sake. Jongin is being extra clingy to him today. They decided to watch a movie but Sehun is the only one watching when Jongin is hugging Sehun, kissing Sehun, tickling Sehun, and just basically annoying Sehun.

"But you were the one who missed this!" Jongin sulked. "Yes, I missed this but please let me watch TV" Sehun went back to focusing on the TV screen. Jongin was sulking beside him, arm folded and ignoring both the TV and Sehun. Sehun looked at the man beside him and laughed. "I am dating a 25 years old man with a 6years old's mindset" Sehun fake sighed.

"Okay fine be clingy to me all you want" Sehun gave up. Jongin turned to Sehun's side and wrapped his tattoed arm on Sehun's waist. Sehun drew patterns on Jongin's tattoos.

"I like this one" Sehun's finger circled on the tattoo which looks more like a signature. "That's my dad's signature". "Jongin, Can I ask you something?" Sehun asked. "Sure" Jongin runs his hands in Sehun's fluffy grey hair.

"Where's your parents?" Sehun asked with a low voice. "They got into a plane crash when I was 10" Jongin answered his brown orbs looking sad. "I'm sorry" Sehun apologized.

"You don't need to apologize, you deserve to know" Jongin pecks Sehun's forehead. "Baby, Can I ask you a favor?" Jongin requested.

"Yes of course" Sehun replied. "My new furniture mall is opening so we have a celebration for it and I want you to come with me as my date," Jongin said. "Sure, but which day?" Sehun questioned.

"Tomorrow evening" Jongin replied. "Then let's go shopping, I have no suits" Sehun pouted. "It's ok I can just get it for you from my stylist." Jongin kissed Sehun's temple.

Jongin felt vibrations on the couch and he realized it was his phone ringing. The caller was Tao. He excuse himself from Sehun. "What's up Tao?" he asked. "Kai, Minho's men try to break into the garage building," Tao informed.

His teeth clenched in anger. "I want you to straight-up shoot them the next time." he was angry. "Okay Kai" Tao then hangs up the phone.

An idea ringed in his head so he called Chanyeol. "Yeol, I want you to invite Minho and Taemin tomorrow" Jongin ordered. "Okay as you wish" Chanyeol replied. "good" then he hangs up.

Time skips to the next day.

Jongin couldn't stop staring at Sehun. The milky boy looks incredibly handsome in his black tuxedo with a white dress shirt underneath and his grey hair pushed back.

Sehun indeed looks like a prince. Jongin was dressed in a white tuxedo with a black vest underneath and Sehun must admit his boyfriend looks so charming.

"Baby you look-I can't even put it into a sentence you look like a prince." the tanned male complimented him. "Thank you, daddy" Sehun winked at Jongin. He was teasing Jongin but the latter looks somehow shocked. "Daddy? hmm, you wanna play baby?" Jongin raised his eyebrows, "Uh oh" Sehun looks at Jongin innocently.

A knock was heard from outside of the room and Sehun thanked whoever knocked on the door. "Hurry up we gotta get going" it was Lay. Sehun immediately opened the door,

"Let's go Jongin we're getting late" Sehun tried to sound urgent. Jongin smirked at him and walked to the door, "we're still not done" he whispered to Sehun.

"Okay let's go" Jongin cleared his throat. Sehun followed Jongin to the car. The car ride was silent but a comfortable silence. Jongin holding Sehun's hand, "Jongin," Sehun called. "hmm?" Jongin replied with a hum. "I was thinking that I want to get a tattoo too," Sehun said looking at Jongin hopefully. "What kind of tattoo?" Jongin asked.

"I want the Japanse word "運命" which means destiny, on the side of my right ring finger" Sehun explained to Jongin. "I'll bring you to my tattoo artist tomorrow," Jongin said. "Thank you babe," Sehun thanked him and Jongin flashed a smile at him.

When they arrived at their destination, Jongin always kept Sehun by his side because he understands that these things are still new for the college boy.

Jongin was talking to a client when someone approaches them. "Mr.Kim" Jongin turned his head to see Minho holding a champagne glass. Minho eyed Sehun and licked his lips, Jongin wrapped an arm around Sehun's waist.

"Oh, when did you broke up with the singer?" Minho smirked. Sehun looked at Jongin in confusion. "singer?" he mentally asks himself. He felt a pang of jealously just by thinking about his Jongin and a another person together.

"Baby, go to Suho Hyung for a bit okay. I'll come to you in a minute" Jongin kissed Sehun. Sehun nodded and walked away.

"What the hell are you doing?" Kai hissed. "What am I doing?" Minho questioned. "I know that you tried to break into my garage, and now eyeing my boyfriend?" Kai spatted.

"Seems like the boy is important to you." Minho smiled. "Don't worry I'm not trying to take your baby boy away from you I have my Taemin." Kai glared at him "You won't be around here any longer Mr.Choi".

Hii guys. I hope you enjoy reading my story. Stay safe, I love you<3