Adventure Awaits

Disclaimer: I don't own Phineas and Ferb

After the voice disappeared, the kids huddled to figure out what to do. 

"Ferb, what does the map say?" Phineas said, remembering that they had tools. 

Ferb looked at the map and then showed it so everyone else could see it. 

"Um... I don't know about you guys but I can't see anything." Buford said, and the rest of them agreed. Ferb looked at the map confused, then realized that whenever he turned the map in a way someone else could see, it went blank.

 "I guess I'm the only one that can interpret it." he said, then studied the map. "I'm guessing this big X is where Isabella is, and we are... here!" he said, finding a small red dot. He looked at the compass in the direction where they should go, and it led straight into the dark, eerie forest. 

Emma gulped. "I-I don't think I can do that..." she squeaked.

"We're going to have to do it. For Isabella." Phineas said, and turned around to face them. "We came on this mission to save Isabella and now we're going to have to actually save her in time. We need transportation, though. Emma, you can summon animals right?" he asked.

She nodded.

"Good, maybe you can summon a few horses that we can ride on. 

She nodded again, and blew the whistle 3 times, for a large animal. A herd of beautiful horses came up to them, each horse similar to it's owner. 

Phineas's steed was a rusty chestnut color with a blood-red mane.

Ferb's stallion was a dapple gray with hair that looked sort of... green when it was in a certain sunlight.

Emma's was a palomino mare with hair as blonde as hers and a majestic pose. 

Buford's was a black steed with white patterning on the forehead and in the mane.

Baljeet's was a brown stallion with black mane and white spots.

They all approached their horses and got on. 

"Alright gang, let's go!" Phineas said, slowly riding into the narrow forest, with the others following behind. 

Eerie sounds and darkness crept in on them as they navigated through the thick fog in the forest. They could hear bugs flying around them and crows watching them with their glowing yellow eyes.

Emma could barely watch and let out a small squeak, when Ferb looked behind him at her. 

"Give me your reins, Emma." he said, and she handed him the reins. He led her horse, ensuring that she didn't get lost while she covered her eyes and tried to stay in her happy place. 

"Come on, Blondie, it's not that bad!" Buford yelled, trying to get her horse to move faster so he wasn't stuck in the back. 

His yells were stopped by the thick, black fog that was forming around them. It got more humid and they started to sweat. 

"What kind of forest is this?" Phineas said, squinting to try to see further. He saw a small clearing, just big enough for them to camp at. It seemed to be getting darker, and they had been riding for a few hours, so it was probably dark already. "We have to get off and camp here for the night." he said, hopping off his horse and setting up a few lanterns. Baljeet, what do you know about this forest?" he asked.

Baljeet crouched next to one of the lanterns to see the words on the pages. "It says that it is a Forest of Darkness, and it tries to choke out all of the travelers GOING THROUGH? You led us into a DEATH TRAP!" he yelled at Phineas.