Sleepover

Everyone went inside and ate their snacks at the table. 

"Candace, your dad and I are going to the Garcia-Shapiro's for dinner tonight. You're in charge." Linda said. 

"Oooh, I am??" Candace smiled devilishly and let out her signature creepy laugh.

"Just don't burn the house down, and if you need me, I'm right across the street. Tell me if the boys create some teleportation device or whatever. Love you!" Linda laughed and they walked across the street. 

"Okay, bustees, would you PLEASE be less annoying today? Stacy's coming over." Candace said.

"Yeah, sure Candace! But since when are we annoying?" Phineas asked. 

"Oh brother..." Candace said and walked up the stairs to her room.

"So, what should we do?" Phineas asked the group as they finished up their snacks. 

"We could watch a scary movie." Buford suggested.

"That's a good idea! I think I have all 4 of The Grievance movies!" Phineas exclaimed, and ran to the living room to look. "Yep, found them!"

"Oh, no... I don't do well with scary movies." Baljeet whimpered. 

"It's okay, Baljeet, neither do I..." Isabella said. 

"Don't worry, it won't be that scary! Plus, if it's too scary for you guys, the 4th one, The Revenge of the Italian Jug Band, isn't as scary as the other ones." Phineas tried comforting them. 

"I think a scary movie sounds fun!" Emma giggled and winked at Isabella, who rolled her eyes. 

As Phineas turned on the TV, the kids all gathered in the living room. Buford sat on the floor, Baljeet on the couch, and Ferb and Emma next to him. The only two seats left were on the loveseat, and Isabella blushed and sat down. 

Phineas turned around to sit down by his brother, but the seats were both taken. The only other seat was next to Izzy.

Random authors note in the middle as I was typing Izzy's name i got a notification on my phone from BitLife that said "It's me, Isabella Garcia-Shapiro. I feel like meditating" and let me tell you i had a mini heart attack! okay, back to the story!

He walked over to the couch. "Hey, Izzy, do you mind if I sit here?" he asked nervously.

"No, not at all!" she said, scooting over and patting the seat next to her.

He sat down and realized his heart was pounding. What was happening? This had never happened before, and he was confused. He couldn't even pay attention to the movie.

What if I just put my hand by my side and just grab hers during a jump scare? he thought. Phineas, what the heck?! You guys are just friends! 

Isabella noticed him breathing heavily. "Phineas, are you okay?" she whispered. He had been really off today.

"What, me? Yeah, I'm totally good!" he said, sweating profusely. 

"Can I talk to you? Alone?" she asked, worried about him

"Um... yeah, sure." he said, and they got up and went upstairs to the office to talk. 

"Phineas, I'm not going to sugarcoat this... you've been acting really weird today. Something's wrong. What is it?" she asked.

"I-" he paused. "I honestly don't know what's wrong. I'm still trying to figure things out."

"Oh... okay. Well, please don't be afraid to tell me when you figure it out." she gave him a small smile, and he nodded.

They walked back outside and sat back down.