Chapter 15: Toothless

"Hiccup," Valka calls a red haired boy over. He looked about my age. "I'd like you to meet my friend Raven." I smiled and waved. "Raven, this is my son, Hiccup."

"Hey." He greets.

I caught a glimpse of a black figure. I gasped and turned into a Night Fury. I walked over to the dragon behind Hiccup.

"Uhh, hi...I'm Raven." I say to the Night Fury.

"....How did you do that?" He asked, wide eyed.

"What?"

"Well you were human just a second ago and now you're a dragon!"

"I'm a Shifter. I do exactly what you just saw."

"I guess so. Were you born like that?"

"Yeah.........."

"Oh, I'm Toothless by the way. Savior of Berk. The alpha dragon."

I gasped and bowed. "Sir, I-I-I'm so sorry I didn't-"

"It's ok, you don't have to bow."

I stood up."...........Is Hiccup your rider?"

"Hiccup! Oh Hiccup is my best friend! That's how it is around here. They don't just ride us. We are their companions and they are ours."

"....That must be nice."

"It is. But I'm forgetting something! You're another Night Fury!"

"Well sorta. But I was really....really happy when I saw you! I thought"

"I would never meet someone like you." We said at the same time. We laughed and continued talking for another 15 minutes or so.

"Raven, I can imagine the conversation you're having with Toothless over there but I want to show you around." Valka said.

"Sorry I have to go." I told Toothless and turned back. "Bye."