8

They are major assholes in this chapter

Not Niall tho because he is an Angel

The hospital was a very upsetting place.

The three alphas and one omega were stuck in the waiting room, a teenage girl sitting to their right with a broken arm and elderly couple with fat Yorkie dog sitting by them.

Zayn guesses Niall was mad at them.

He was sitting on the complete other side of the waiting room, knees to his chest as he sat impatiently.

The doctor had told them twenty minutes forty minutes ago and the black haired alpha was getting annoyed.

It's not their fault the omega tried to jump from their roof yet Niall was making it seem that way.

"This is getting ridiculous" Harry muttered on Zayns right, huffing as he crossed and uncrossed his legs for the thousandth time.

Zayn hummed in agreement, lifting his head to praise god when the doctor called their names.

Niall was up and following the man before the three of them had even gotten out of their seats.

"-rly underweight, dehydrated, and was in desperate need vitamins and nutrients. Would you care to explain what exactly happened here? We have to write it in the paperwork"

"He broke his leg what the hell's it look like he did" Liam said a bit harshly as they entered the room.

"I see that Sir but without a proper understanding of the situation, we could possibly give him the wrong medication. I would assume you are his alphas, you should know of his medical needs" the doctor spoke authoritatively, the alpha puffing his chest a bit when Liam took a threatening step foreword.

"We are not his alphas. He broke his leg and we called you guys. End of story"

Niall watched the whole scene okay out before him, his heart beating faster in fear.

He'd never seen his alphas act like that.

So scary and threatening.

It wasn't like them. Niall accepted them to court him because of the way they treated him and other people around them.

Now, he wasn't so sure.

He had a part to blame in the reason Louis tried running away but this was ridiculous. They were being so vile and rude it made Niall want to throw up.

"Sir if you don't calm down, I will be inclined to call the police." The doctor, doctor Hemmings, spoke calmly, folding his clipboard to his chest.

Liam huffed, taking a step back from the doctor.

"Thank you. I will be keeping him here for a couple of days. Judging by the way the bone broke, he either jumped from a high location or he was thrown or pushed. I will be keeping him here for a couple days to heal. I have reason to believe he is living in an abusive environment, therefore he will stay here till further notice." The doctor Hemmings spoke calmly, maintains a straight face the entire time.

"We are not abusive!" Harry burst out, offended by such a statement.

"And you may not be, but until I know for sure, I will not be allowing him to go back into your care. It's company policy sir, if you have a problem, bring it up with the boss"

"This is fucking outrageous! You can keep him for all we care! Let's go Niall, we are leaving" Harry huffed angrily, Niall backing up out of instinct when Harry made a move to grab his hand.

"I-I think I'm going to stay here for a while, make sure he's okay and all" Niall whispered nervously.

He closed his eyes when he heard an angry scoff, three pairs of footsteps getting farther and farther away until he couldn't hear them anymore.

"Hey, it's okay. I'll make sure you and your friend get taken good care of. Feel free to ask a nurse for water or anything if you need" the doctor spoke, opting for Niall to open his eyes again.

"Thanks" he whispered, sitting in the chair beside Louis' bed.

The truth was, Niall was scared.

He wasn't sure what exactly just happened but he was sure that he didn't have alphas anymore.

The last time he didn't have alphas, we was left alone on the streets.

He still had nightmares.

With that, he curled himself into a ball on the chair, and did his best to go to sleep.

Dun dun dun dramaaaaa

So yeah, Liam Harry and Zayn are assholes.(in the book)

Can you guys believe someone flew a drone to Harry's house and took pictures of him? That is absolutely disgusting. And people had the decency to comment about his weight and compare it to a picture of him from seven fucking years ago???? He's a 26 year old man, he's going to look different than he did when he was 19. There is absolutely nothing wrong with his weight or the way he looks. If he has a tummy, he has a tummy. If he has abs, he has abs. There is no need to comment and nitpick about it

People these days istg