2

When Louis finally woke up, his first thought was that he was back in the apartment with Paul.

Then he remembered what had happened.

He sat up in the bed, cringing at the white sheets he was laying on. He was filthy and most definitely left dirt and grime on the nice bedding.

After a quick look around he came to the conclusion that whoever's house he was at, had a good amount of money.

Paul was the chief of police and they still lived in an apartment building.

His thoughts were that they owned a business or they had inherited money.

Maybe both from the looks of it.

His thoughts were broken by the sound of bickering outside the door of the bedroom.

Louis had exceptional hearing for being a beta. Usually omegas had superior hearing though Louis thought nothing of it.

"I'm fine Zayn! He's not going to do anything, if you didn't notice, he could barely stand." A voice said. Probably the omega, Louis thought.

Zayn must be one of the alphas.

"I don't trust it Ni, he could be dangerous. He looks sleazy. He probably does drugs or something"

"Oh get over yourself Zayn, you just want a reason to bother me. He is harmless. I can feel it and I'm never wrong. Are you going to tell me I'm wrong? Are you really going to go there this early in the morning? Cause I've seen you smoke many blunts before Zayn Malik. This isn't a fight you're going to win"

Louis didn't know who the omega was but from what he could hear, they had very similar personalities.

Sassy.

Before the alpha could and answer, the door was already opening, the blond omega walking in with a tray in his hands.

"Oh! You're up already! Great! Well I brought you some breakfast. I didn't know what you like so I whipped up a quick bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch because who doesn't like Cinnamon Toast Crunch? Anyways, the bathroom is right over there, everything you need is in there so feel free to use it" the omega said, acting like he's known Louis for more than two minutes and they didn't basically kidnap him.

"Uhm okay?" Louis said questioningly as he got up from the bed, wincing that yeah, he had left dirt on the white sheets.

"You can borrow some of my clothes for when you're done and I can wash yours. We look about the same size so it should be fine"

"Oh wait! What's your name?" Niall asked.

"Louis" he whispered in reply.

Before Louis could move, three more bodies entered the room, reeking of alpha.

Louis didn't miss the wary glances thrown his way.

He fought the nerve to roll his eyes. He didn't even come here willingly and now they are acting like he was in the wrong.

Maybe they shouldn't have kidnapped him. He wasn't the problem.

"M'not gonna touch him so you guys can back off. Have you never heard of don't judge a book by its cover? Maybe try not to judge before you know the whole story" Louis spoke up, his voice dry and raspy from dehydration and the lack of use.

"If you'll let me take a quick shower I'll be out of your hair and you won't have to tell anybody that you let a hobo stay in your house"

He could feel the glares on the back of his head as he trudged his way to where the blond one said the bathroom was.