11

For the people that came because they got the notification that this was updated but don't know what book this is, that's because I retitled it and changed the cover. This book was formerly known as, Then, it all changed

I know it's been a while since I've updated but this chapter gave me horrible writers block because I had no idea where to go with it.

I hope this does not make you sad but this is either the last or second to last chapter of this book. It was originally going to end differently but I made the decision to go a different route.

I'm not gonna lie, writing this chapter made me tear up a little bit.

"What the fuck?"

Louis felt like his eyes were probably bugged out like in cartoons.

This had to be a dream. A badly fucked up dream.

No way was he seeing the last three people on the face of the fucking earth that he expected to see here.

An apprehensive Luke stood poised at the door way, a concerned look adorning his face.

Legally, he wasn't allowed to deny these men permission to visit when Louis was in almost perfect health unless he for sure knew they were here to do damage.

"Get out." Louis' shaky voice demanded, a hard look on face.

Niall looked back and forth between Louis and the alphas, trying to come up with as many outcomes he could see happening in this situation.

Louis demanding they leave and then getting escorted out. Them forcefully signing Louis out and taking them away against their will. Them apologizing for being douchebags and everybody lives happily ever after.

Honestly, Niall could see any of those happening.

Harry opened his mouth, only to be cut off by Louis. "Get. Out." He practically growled, weakly sitting up in bed.

"Hear us- Get out!" Louis interrupted Harry, hand threateningly close to the emergency button.

The alphas stayed silent after that, Luke still debating on whether or not to call security.

One one hand, he wasn't legally allowed to have them removed unless they had directly violated a rule and so far that Luke has seen, they haven't.

On the other hand, he considered Louis and Niall his friends and Luke was one of those alphas that was very possessive over the people close to him and his omega.

"What are you still doing here? Move your sorry asses before I call security to do it for you!" Five pairs of eyes widened in surprise, all directing their attention to not Louis, but Niall.

"Ni..." Liams sad voice carried off, a look of pure hurt crossing his face.

"Don't Ni me" The blond omega sassed. "You- you guys are evil! I can't believe I didn't see it before! I can't believe it took you guys to try and send an omega -an omega that just got out of heat- back onto the streets! After I told you what I went through! After I opened up about my past and told you my deepest secrets! You- you're all despicable!" Niall was breathing hard by the end of his rant, having to sit back down in the chair behind him.

"Niall... we didn't mean-" Harry tried to speak.

"No! If you mean it, you wouldn't have said it!"

At this point, Luke just went with his gut and alerted security that there were three, possibly hostile alphas trying to advance on two omega patients.