Perspective of a turtleneck girl.

" The best feeling in the world is when you look at him and he's already staring" - uknown.

I woke up early in the morning to get ready. It was 5.00 am and I was ready to begin my day. I started off with a mug of black coffee to get me going.

I had so many weeks to prepare this interview yet I still had no idea what I'll ask. If this won't go well I can forget about passing my first journalism exam, which means my mum will probably send me off home to Brazil. Not that I was unhappy knowing this, but I wanted to succeed, I didn't want to be known as a spoiled daughter of rich parents.

As I walked through my hotel room, I picked up clothes from different parts of it. My room wasn't messy, I just had nowhere to put my stuff.

"Yup, this is it, I'll wear it today"

I didn't feel like putting too much effort in the way I looked that day. I didn't really care... I just wanted this to be done and over. I didn't even brush my hair or put any make up on.

I loved journalism but I got the worst topic to write about... it involved some pretty stupid sport discipline I've never even heard of... and when my friends were traveling around the world making really interesting stories, I was stuck here in Austria waiting on a ski jumper.

Ski Jumper! Who even is that and why ski jumps!!?? Why not football where I can meet my potential hot future husband like Cristiano Ronaldo or Messi.

I was really frustrated and didn't notice how late it was.

I've put on my black turtle neck, black skinny jeans and wore my winter boots.

I wasn't used to this cold weather, I was half brazilian, so you could understand my sadness.

" Cindy, are you ready? Let's go" - I could hear my brother endlessly knocking on my door
"I'mmmm coming!!!" - I shouted back, instead of inviting him in.

Finally I grabbed my bag, took last look in the mirror and went out to meet Dani.

"Cindy hurry up, we don't have time"

"What's the big deal, chill! We'll get there in 10 minutes"

"Tell me you're not serious, it's your first chance to do a real interview with an athlete and you don't even care?!" - I could see Danilo got a little too excited

" It's good that at least one of us is in a happy mood. Now stop being so patronising and better keep driving if you're so stressed to be there on time"

5 minutes later, and they were almost there.

" Now before I'll go, I haven't actually prepared... so I don't know anything. Can you please give me some quick facts about the person I'm interviewing?!" - I was trying really hard not to laugh at my brother's face when saying this.

" The guy? Cindy! You could at least get his name and search him up on google!" - Yea, that's what I meant. He is so into sports that he takes everything almost too seriously.

" Okay, will you help me or do you want me to make a fool out of myself in front of your idol?" - it worked because Dani looked at me with a confusion.

" His name is Peter Prevc he is a Slovenian ski jumper.He won a silver and a bronze medal at the 2014 Winter Olympics, a silver and a bronze at the 2013 Nordic World Ski Championships, a bronze at the 2014 Ski-Flying World Championships, and a bronze with the Slovenian team at the 2011 Nordic World Ski Championships. Prevc finished the 2013-14 World Cup season on the second place. And recently won the 4 hills tournament"

" How do you know this?!" - Was I impressed or...

" If you would spend some time on research... you w..." - I couldn't bare to listen to his stupid argument again.