Scene 13

Changbin walked through the busy street getting some fresh air before the meeting

Changbin walked through the busy street getting some fresh air before the meeting. He didn't have a clue on what to do he was conflicted on the options and it's consequences.

He stops hearing giggles as he turns around and see a child calling out for his grandfather to catch the football they were passing back and forth. Changbin smiled finally knowing what he has to do.

In the office Changbin walked in noticing Mr. Hwang along with Hyunjin already seated looking stressed. Kun went over the contract that would give Changbin the ownership of Hwang Enterprises.

"I'm not worried much about the business aspect of this all I ask is that my employee's are not affected in any negative way." Mr. Hwang said as Hyunjin gave his grandfather a encouraging smile. Changbin noticed and looked at the employees "If you can all step out for a minute I would like speak wth Mr. Hwang alone." Changbin said to which Minho nodded looking at the rest "Let's go."

Hyunjin made sure his grandfather was okay before stepping outside worried about what everything.

"Coffee?" Changbin asked Mr.Hwang once everyone left "Sure plain." Changbin nodded as he poured each a cup of coffee.

"Mr. Hwang my interest in your company have changed."

"What do you want now?"

"I don't want to buy your company anymore and I don't want anyone to either and it's very vulnerable right now. I want to help you."

Mr. Hwang was taken aback by the response never expecting that answer "Why?" He asked Changbin wanting to know more. "We do something very special with your company Mr. Hwang."

"What about the contracts with the navy?"

"They're still there I bluffed a little." Changbin said smiling shrugging his shoulders making Mr. Hwang smile "You're very good at it."

"Thanks it's my job."

Mr. Hwang got up and patted Changbins shoulder "I'm proud of you." Changbin smiled "Thank you."

Changbin went towards the door "Let's continue." He said making everyone walk and take their seats "Mr.Hwang tell them the great news."

"Mr. Seo and I will build ships together."

-

Felix closed the suitcase walking over to zip up the garment bags. As he finished his packing he heard the door open.

Changbin walked in noticing the garment bags zipped up along with the suitcase. Felix stares at him "I finished my deal." Changbin said making the blonde smile "How did it go with Mr. Hwang?" Felix asked genuinely interested since he noticed how all week Changbin was conflicted.