Scene 2

Changbin guided Felix through the hotel lobby as they reach the front desk Felix stands to look around the luxurious hotel

Changbin guided Felix through the hotel lobby as they reach the front desk Felix stands to look around the luxurious hotel. "Any messages? Could you send strawberries and champagne upstairs?" He asked the receptionist who smiled "You have a few messages Mr. Seo and I'll have that right up." Changbin thanks her before guiding Felix to the elevators.

"Stop fidgeting." Changbin said noticing the blondes habits that made him stand out even more.

An older couple was standing there waiting and Felix noticed how the wife was starting judgingly while the husband checked him out.

The elevator door open and Felix walked in noticing the seating and sat down provocatively.

Changbin gave them an apologetic smile "First time in an elevator." To which the couple only nodded.

Felix could sense Changbins annoyance "Sorry couldn't help it." Changbin let out a sigh "Please try."

"Seungmin the Penthouse." Changbin said to the elevator boy who nodded. Once he turned around he smiled at the blondes actions. Seungmin would try to look at the pretty blonde but would stop once he felt Changbins stare.

Once they arrived Felix got off Seungmin staring at the blonde wide a smile almost checking him out until Changbin stood infront of him the to which he immediately got back to work.

Changbin unlocked the door letting Felix in first he watched as the blonde looked around in amazement "Impressed?" Felix rolled his eyes "Seriously? I've been here before. And they do charge by the hour."

Felix walked towards the balcony "Wow! You could see the ocean from here!" Changbin let out a small laugh as he took of his blazer and walked towards the desk "I'll take your word. I don't like going out there."

"Why?"

"I'm afraid of heights."

"And you got the penthouse on the highest floor?" Felix asked as he walked back into the room sitting on the small stairs. "It's the best. Plus there are no penthouses on the first floor trust me I've looked."
Changbin replied looking at some messages.

Felix finally stopped walking and stood far away but infront of Changbin "So now that you have me here. What are you going to do with me?" Felix asked smiling to which Changbin sighed "I don't know. I didn't exactly plan this."

"Do you plan everything?"

"Yes. Always."

"Me too." Felix then shook his head "You know what. No I never plan. I just go with flow. You know? Moment to moment." He said snapping his fingers only to stop once he felt an intense stare.

A short silence fell neither knowing what to say and it was making both of them uncomfortable "You know you can pay me." Changbin nodded as he watched the blonde walk over "Does cash work?"