Scene 11

"No I'm not talking to him tell him to call tomorrow

"No I'm not talking to him tell him to call tomorrow." Minho said to the receptionist who nodded he then looked at his assistant who walked out of Changbins office "Did he sign them?" The assistant shook her head "No Mr. Seo said he was leaving."

Minhos was confused as he saw Changbin walk out of his office "Changbin? Where are you going? Yoy can't be leaving especially with the the situation going on with the Hwangs." Changbin took a deep breath "Is everything ready?" Changbin asked the receptionist who nodded.

"Minho relax. Mr. Hwang is still under a very difficult situation he's not going anywhere. I'll deal with him tomorrow." Changbin explained making Minho nod now a bit more relaxed "Where are you going anyways?" Minho asked making Changbin smile "I have a date."

-

Changbin waited outside the bedroom door as he waited for Felix. It didn't take long before Felix walked out in the most beautiful red suit ever.

"How do I look?" Felix asked as he turned around giving Changbin a full look "It's alright."

"Just alright?"

"It's missing something."

"Like what? I got everything and it's tailored at my measurements." Felix asked crossing his arms looking at the other confused. Changbin reached for the velvet box "Before I open it just know it's something I borrowed." Changbin aaid as he opened the box to reveal a beautiful ruby and gold necklace.

Felix gasped at the jewelry wanting to feel he reached over but was startled when Changbin closed the box. Felix laughed making the older join as he led him over to mirror.

"This is beautiful! They just let you borrow it?" Felix asked as he watched Changbin put on the necklace "I've been a great costumer." Changbin replied making Felix nod as he looked at the necklace "Let's say you didn't just borrow it and you bought it how much would it be?"

"Half a million."

"Half a million dollars?"

Changbin nodded as if it was nothing "Yes now let's go." Changbin said as they walked towards the elevator. Seungmin greeted them also noticing Felix and the necklace.

"Hey Changbin?"

"Yes?"

"Incase I forget to tell you, I had a really great time tonight."

"Thank you." Changbin smiled he had never experienced getting thanked for his efforts when it came to previous dates. Seungmin smiled overhearing the conversation since he had never seen Changbin this happy before.

The two walked out of the elevator immediately getting the attention from everyone in the lobby. The necklace around Felix neck sparked brightly catching Chans attention. Chan watched as Felix walked tall and confidently he was proud of the blonde.

Making their way outside where the limousine was ready for the. Felix still didn't know where they were going too.

That is until they arrived at the airport "Changbin why are here?" Felix asked the walked out getting escorted towards the plane "It's our transportation for the day." Changbin said guiding him towards the plane.

"Weather is in perfect condition Mr. Seo and we should arrive in about forty minutes."

Felix held onto Changbins arm as they rushed into the theater "I think we're late." Felix said noticing the almost empty entrance "No we are just in time. They never start on time." Changbin said thanking the worker who handed him the program.

They were guided towards their seat Felix immediately walking over to see from the balcony while Changbin greeted some people he knew. "Wow the view is so cool." Felix said amazed but then looked at Changbin who was seated as further away from the balcony "If you're afraid of heights then why did you get the seats up here?" Felix asked shaking his head taking a seat.

"These are the best seat." Changbin replied making Felix nod knowing that was always his answer. "You said this was in French? How am I supposed yo understand the whole thing?" Felix asked looking at the program. "You either love or hate opera." Changbin simply replied the lights dimming and the opera starting.

Although Felix couldn't understand it was yhe emotion they used that made the performance amazing. As the curtains closed Felix clapped completely amazed at the opera. Changbin watched as Felix enjoyed the opera since it was one of his favorite. They both got up ready to leave when the lady next to them asked Felix "Did you enjoy the opera dear?"

"Yeah it was so good I almost peed my pants!" Felix said leaving while Changbin noticed the lady's eyes widen "He said he liked it better than Pirates and Pendants." Changbin said making her nod as he walked away.

-

"Changbin you can't do that!" Felix said trying to make the older take the card back "Why not it's a plus four?" Changbin asked confused since Felix had just done that. "You just can't! You have to pick up eight first!" Felix said failing to laugh at the end Changbin shook his head letting out a chuckle "I think you just don't want to pick up twelve that's the problem."

Felix kept on laughing as he had been caught "Fine fine! I'll pick up twelve." He said as he picked up the UNO cards. "As much as I would love to see how you manage to win. I have work early morning can we finish this tomorrow?" Changbin said stretching his arms looking at the clock that read eleven fifty pm.

"Why don't you not go to work tomorrow?" Felix as he looked at his cards. "Me not working?" Changbin asked the question that didn't even exist in his head.
Felix nodded giving him a pout because he wanted to continue the game.