Chapter 16

A little bit went by since they had gotten back to Forks. Alexandra and Sadie were sitting on the roof of the house. It had become a nightly thing for them to sit on the roof and talk all night. "Girls, you better start getting ready." They heard Esme said.

"Ok. We'll be right in." Alexandra said.

"Come on." Sadie said. "Let's get ready before we're late for school." They stepped through the open window that led in their room.

"I'm going to take a shower." Alexandra said.

"Ok." said Sadie.

Alexandra grabbed a towel and went into the bathroom. When she walked back into the room, she saw that Sadie had laid out an outfit for her. It was a blue and purple plaid shirt, jeans, and brown boots. She changed into the outfit.

"Can I braid your hair?" Sadie asked, once Alexandra finished blow drying her hair

"Can I braid your hair?" Sadie asked, once Alexandra finished blow drying her hair. "I love playing with your hair."

"Sure." Alexandra said. She sat in front of Sadie and Sadie did her hair. "So, you picked my outfit out for me?" Alexandra asked asked.

"I'm sorry." Sadie said. "I won't do that anymore."

"Sadie." Alexandra said, stopping her.

"What?" Sadie asked.

"I love that you like picking my outfits out and doing my hair." Alexandra said.

"Ok." Sadie said.

"You did forget something, though." Alexandra said as she put some contacts in her bag.

"And what's that?" Sadie asked.

"A scarf for my neck." Alexandra replied.

Sadie looked around. "Here." She said, putting a tan scarf around Alexandra's neck.

"Looks good." Alexandra said.

"Can I just say that you look hot and sexy in plaid." Sadie said as she pulled Alexandra closer.

"You can say whatever you want." Alexandra said, smiling. "You don't look too bad yourself." Sadie smirked and they started kissing.

"Girls." They heard Esme call. "You're going to be late."

"We're coming." Alexandra said as she pulled away.

"I wish we didn't have to go to school." Sadie said. "We could have more time together."

"Come on." Alexandra said. They grabbed their bags and headed downstairs, where Esme and Carlisle were.

"Morning Alexandra. Sadie." Esme greeted them.

"Morning Mom. Dad." Alexandra said.

"Good morning, girls." Carlisle said.

"Good morning." Sadie said.

"Where's everyone else?" Alexandra asked as she warmed some blood and put it in a water bottle.

"Getting ready for school." Carlisle replied.

"They just got back from hunting." added Esme.

Alexandra nodded. She noticed Sadie watching her. "Jealous?" Alexandra teased.

"Maybe a little." Sadie said, smiling.

"Perks of drinking blood bags." Alexandra said. "I can bring it with me."

"Ok. Stop rubbing it in." Sadie said.

"Alright." Alexandra said with a laugh.

"How are you girls this morning?" Carlisle asked.

"We're doing good." Sadie answered.

"Cute outfit, Lexi." Alice greeted as she came down the stairs with Edward.

"Sadie picked it out." Alexandra said. "I think you're rubbing off on her."

"Good." Alice said. "You guys ready to go?"

"What about Edward?" Sadie asked.

"He's driving Bella to school." Alice answered. "We can take Rosalie's car." Alexandra and Sadie nodded.

"Have a good day." Esme said.

They walked outside, got in Rosalie's car, and headed to the school.

When they got there, they saw Edward and Bella pull up. "Hey Bella." Alexandra greeted.

"Hey guys." Bella said. They all walked into the house. Alexandra headed to her first class.

Later that afternoon, Alexandra made her way to the cafeteria. She grabbed a tray of food and sat down where Edward, Bella, and Alice were. Sadie sat next to her. Bella's friends were at the table too.

"So, I decided to have a graduation party." Alice stated.

"Really Alice?" Edward said.

"Because the last party you threw went so well." Alexandra said, sarcastically.

"It'll be fun." Alice said.

"That's what you said last time." Bella said.

"A party?" Angela asked. "Like at your house?"

"I've never been to your house." Jessica said.

"No one has." said Eric.

All of a sudden, Alexandra saw Alice have a vision. She saw that Edward, Bella, and Sadie noticed too. She waited till they were alone before asking what she saw.

"What did you see?" Alexandra asked as they walked in the class they had together. She was quiet enough, so Alice was the only one who could hear her.

"Nothing." Alice said.

"I know you saw something." Alexandra said.

"It's nothing, Alexandra." Alice said. Alexandra sighed before getting her stuff out of her book bag.

After school, Alexandra met up with Sadie and headed to the entrance. "Do you know what Alice saw today?" She asked.

"Um. I don't know." Sadie said.

"Ok." Alexandra said. They got in the car and waited for Alice.

A little bit later, Alexandra was in her room when she heard her family talking downstairs. She heard someone say her name and heard them say to not tell her something. She didn't know what they would be keeping from her, so she decided to find out. She walked downstairs and found everyone in the living room.

"What are you guys talking about?" Alexandra asked as she walked into the room.

"Hey sweetheart." Esme greeted her.

"What's going on?" Elizabeth asked.

"Why don't you and Sadie go to Isle Esme this weekend." Carlisle said.

"Why?" Alexandra asked. "What are guys talking about?"

"Nothing." Carlisle said. "We just thought you and Sadie would like to spend the weekend on Isle Esme."

Alexandra was going to push it, but Sadie stopped her. They went upstairs to their room. "At least we'll be able to spend some time alone together." Sadie said.

Alexandra laughed. "Don't let them hear that." She said, pointing to the floor.

Sadie laughed before kissing Alexandra. "It'll be fun." She said.

"Yeah." Alexandra agreed.