club depression

3rd person pov

  They talked together about why denki cuts, what happened in is life, and some of it was random banter to lighten the mood. Denki felt better at this point, and now trusts shoto with his actual feelings.

"Heh, yeah my parents suck." (Kami)

"Parents are good at sucking sometimes." (Todo)

"Hey, um, thanks.. This helped a lot." (Kami)

"Alright, ive decided. Your joining." (Todo)

"Um, joining what exactly??" (Kami)

"Mine, and Mindoria's club." (Todo)

"Uh... I- what??" (Kami)

"Ok, 2 things, 1: if you want to keep your saddness hidden, you need to controll your studder. 2: me and midoria have a deppression club that no one knows about. You are a worthy member." (Todo)

"Uh..?" (Kami)

"We talk about feelings, we gossip, we cry, depression things." (Todo)

"Oh, ok.." (Kami)

"We schedule each one when were at one, the nedt one is today at 5:30 pm on the bench outside school. Be there it helps." (Todo)

"Ok, are you gonna go now?" (Kami)

"Yea im gonna go back to the party, tell them your okay, and tell midoria your part of the club now." (Todo)

"Ok bye" (kami)

"Bye" (todo)

Todoroki pov

  I left and went back to the party like i said. Im honestly really glad kaminari told me his problems, hes been acting like hes happy for so long. I wonder if i can get him to tell me why he hides his wings... At his own pace.

  I opened the door to minas dorm (where the party is being held) and everyone stared at me. They all had looks of worry on their faces.

"Hes fine.." (Todo)

"What happened!?" (Ochaco)

"Why the hell did he do that!?!" (Baku)

"Guys calm down he said hes fine.." (Shin)

  I went down and sat next to midoria.

"You can continue the game." (Todo)

"Um, ok.. Bakugou ask someone else." (Mina)

  I tuned out everyone talking and turned to midoria.

"Midoria." (Todo)

"Yes todoroki-kun?" (Mido)

"Kaminari is part of the club now. We talked alot and he might be more depressed than me." (Todo)

"He is? Oh, hes been pretending to be happy?" (Mido)

"Yeah, but hes fine now. Hes coming to the next meeting.. Hopefully." (Todo)

Kaminari pov

  Ok its 5 now. I should start getting ready for the meet up thing. I went over to my dresser and let out my wings finally. It hurts to hide them that long. But i hate seeing them.. I put on jeans and a yellow longsleeve Pokémon shirt, with a black hoodie on top. I hid my wings again and left my dorm.

  I walked down to the common room to see shinsou, bakugou, and jirou in the kitchen. Bakugou was cooking jirou was semi helping and shinsou was observing. Shinsou looked over and noticed me, and walked over.

"Hey kaminari, you ok?" (Shin)

  Omggg even him talking makes me blush noww!! Frickinggggg!!

"Uhhh.. Yea! Im alot better now!" (Kami)

  For once not a lie.

"Ok.. Im glad. You looked stressed." (Shin)

  Omgggg im a siiimmppp!!!!! Stahp it me!

"Um, you ok kaminari?" (Shin)

  OH SHI-

"UHHHHHHHHHHH........" (Kami)

"K ill leave ya to it." (Shin)

  Oh thank god he left.. But also wHyD hE lEaVe!! Uhhhhgg hes hottt.. Issklaahgsydjamsndhusksnsksizxbsbhakanxh!! Ok! Stop simping denki! Were going to depression club and were gonna stop blushing like crazy!

  I walked out the doors to the dorms and started walking over to the bench.

579 words not including this

There! You got your romance. Well, not really.. But I (unlike some people) have character development! So bam.

Also thanks for all the support in me making this story so far! I honstly didnt expect anyone to actually read this.

P.s.

G

U

N

D

H

A

M

T

A

N

A

K

A