Waiting For Misery

Kaminari pov

"Denks you ok?"

  I quickly turn my head to see Mina looking at me with a worried expression. I wasnt ok but im not gonna tell her that. "Oh! Uh yeah im fine i just... Nothing its fine, im fine.."

  "Well that wasnt convincing. Whats wrong? Is it about the new student?"

  If i said yes i wouldnt be lieing. Theres alot of other reasons i feel sucky, but that put me on edge. I dont want another person to have to lie to, and they might be able to detect my lies.

  "Uhh.. Yeah, kinda..... Its just- ...... Im not in a good mood today and no, i dont really wanna talk. Like, at all."

"Oh, ok! I hope you feel better!"

  Finally thats over. Why does she care anyway? Its not like i matter. Everyone pretends like they care and its annoying.

*bell rings*

Yes i get to leave.

3rd person pov

  He got through the rest of the day luckily getting into only a few conversations.

At the end of his last class he was the walking through the hall to his dorm when,

Kirishima pov

Im on my waaayyy to fiiinnndd denkiiiiiiii toooooooo tellll himmmm oh there he is! "Denki!!! Hey!!" He looks shocked to hear me i dunno why tho.

"Wha- oh uh hey kiri.."

"Hey bro! Tomorrow were gonna have a welcome party for the new student! I forgot his name again.. Oof. Anyway, you've gotta come!"

".....oh um.... Ok. Also its fine his name to."

"Alright! See ya tomorrow bro! Bye!"

"Bye."

Kaminari pov

Great. More human interaction. Lovely. I feel like its just a disaster waiting to happen.

I let out my wings and got disgusted. Why am i even here? Im not useful.

I wish tomorrow wouldnt exist. Or any of the days afterwards.

I cant kill myself though. Not yet atleast. The best i can do is cut.

3rd person pov

(Trigger warning self harm)

He took out his blade from the drawer which still had blood on it from last time. He took a slice to his arm. And again, and again, and again, until he thought it was the enough.

He cleaned the blade slightly and put it back in its drawer and went to sleep.

379 words not including this