the talk

Heeyyyyy... i'm sorry for not updating but i'm trying :D
anyway I changed my writing style a bit so sorry. enjoy!

ALSO TW for a lot of this chapter. It includes talking about self harm, barely but still talking about bad parents, and yea.. be safe and happy you wonderful beings :D

kaminari pov

  I walked outside to the bench where this meeting thing is being held. Is this really a good idea.? What if they hate me? They probably will... maybe I should turn back.. They don't want me here anyw-

"Kaminari-kun! Over here!"(deku)

  Oh.. I guess this is happening.

"Hey bro.!"(kami)

  I walked over to the bench Midoriya and Todoroki are at and sat down.

"So, Kaminari. The way we do this is we take turns talking about our crap based on whoever needs to vent most. Although you can go first or last or whatever you prefer."(todo)

"Uh, ill go last I guess.."(kami)

"Alright. Midoriya do you want to start?"(todo)

"Oh! Uhm, alright."(mido)

Then they talk about feelings blah blah blah KAMINARIS TURN

"Ok so your turn Kaminari kun?"(mido)

"Yeah.. Alright."(kami)

"So... I don't really know what to talk about..heh.."(kami)

"Oh! Uhm, if you want we can like, ask questions and stuff so its easier! Or you could just talk about something random like a tv show you like."(mido)

"Okay.. ask away then."(kami)

"Alright, so.. why do you never show your wings?"(todo)

"Oh.. my wings.. I'm- well- uhm.. one of the reasons is my parents said they were.. ugly.. and- uhm, the other reason I don't want to share right now.."(kami)

"Oh ok."(todo)

"And if we didn't mention this already you don't have to share if you don't want to!"(mido)

"Uh- yeah..."(kami)

"Sooo.. why did you run away in the middle of the party thing.? And why were you super late?- I-if you want to I mean!!"(mido)

"Wait- you didnt tell him..?"(kami)

"Of course not. Why would I?"(todo)

".... I'm just... not used to people actually listening to me.. or.. ya know, keeping my secrets?"(kami)

"Oh! If its a secret you don't have to say it! sorry if I brought up a touchy subject.."(mido)

"No! I mean- its fine- I'm sorry- I- I'm sorry- I-I its fine- it- I-"(kami)

"Kaminari. Calm down, everything is fine. No one is mad at you, ok?"(todo)

"......... Sorry.."(kami)

"Its fine, you did nothing wrong kaminari."(todo)

"I- ..... I was late because I.. I was cutting.... a-and.. I got carried away.... and I- I- I cant- I was-s and- I- it- I-I- I couldn't st-opp a-nd I- I cut off part of my-y wing an-nd I- forgot-t and- I- I- ca-an't-"(poor bby kami)

  Fuckfuckfuckfuck just stop stop please stop stop talking stop it stop pretending your shaking stop it please stop pleasepleasepleaseplease-

  (Todoroki hugged Kaminari and let him cry into his shoulders. Midoria got some tissues out of his bag and waited until he was calm enough to use them. This all was in the span of about 15 minutes.)

"I-im sorry...."(kami)

"It's fine. It's the point of these meetings."(todo)

"I think we better stop for now.. How about the next meeting the day after tomorrow? Same time?"(mido)

"That works for me. Kaminari?"(todo)

"Uh.. yeah.. its fine.."(kami)

"Alright, bye then.!"(mido)

(then they all left and went back to their dorms and stuff.)