😍C H A P T E R T E N😍

I wake up and check the time, it was still really early so I take a shower and get dressed for practice with Ozzy and Noah.
I don't want to go alone so I text Jac.

I get in my car and start driving while jamming

"Been through every emotion
Right now, I'm sad and broken
Like the bottles on the floor, but I'm too buzzed to clean 'em up"

I arrive and go inside, I saw both ozzy's and Noah's car outside so I'm guessing their already here. I get to the floor on which we're working and find all three of them here, may be jac got a lift from Noah or Ozzy.
Richille's and Jacque's (All Black) outfits:

"Hey guys" I say getting their attention and jac smiles at me widely, I know that Ozzy will try and talk to me so I think I should just have jac pull me out of the situation

"You'll do it full out twice, okay?" I nod and so does Ozzy, we do the first one that's for the competition then we do the Nationals one.
Noah applauds and so does Jacque, he didn't help us at all with this duet we did it he only gave us pointers so it won't be cheating.
"Perfect you guys but there's something missing" Noah points out and I sigh, what the hell could be missing? I've been perfecting this for a week.
"Your chemistry is nowhere to be found" Ozzy nods and I just glare at him so he shakes his head fast, jac and Noah laugh so much.
"Okay then, you need to workout whatever the hell is wrong is with you guys" before I could object they run out and lock the door. How did they get the keys? I'm the only one who has them although jac could have taken it from Noah's car since I put it there in case of emergency.
Anyways, I turn to Ozzy and he comes up to me closer so I step back.
"Richille I don't understand why the hell your mad at me? Seriously I don't have a girlfriend, you of all people would be the first one to know if I ever got one" I can't help but feel a small smile form on my face, it's amazing that he would trust me so much with his personal life.
"I heard you call her when we were practicing" I say slyly But he looks at me confused and I just get frustrated and groan loudly then shouted impatiently "The day me and you were practicing for the first time after our date you said you were going to the bathroom and I heard you call her babe and I'm sure that's not what you call your boys like me and jac" he looks dumbfounded and laughs, I roll my eyes and try to go back but he grabs my wrist and pulls me into his chest, I look up at him. When did oz get so tall?
"That was my sister deciding to make herself look Cool in-front of her friends" I gasp and look down, I've treated him so badly but all he did was help his sister.

Ozzy's Point Of View
"I'm so sorry oz, I didn't" she was going to ramble so lift up her chin and she looks at me, we gaze at each other and start to lean in. We kiss for a few seconds then jac and Noah erupt in so we pull away quickly.
"We said make up not make out, but you know what if it helps with your chemistry then let it be" Jac says and we all laugh.
We do it again and this time after finishing we don't take our eyes off each other, I didn't want to make a big deal out of nothing, I let go suddenly and both of them clap so much.
I laugh and so does Ozzy "why don't we all go to Chick-fil-A my treat" I say and they all agree.
———————————————————————-
Thank you guys so much for reading!!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter, you didn't really think I'd leave them mad at each other for more than three chapters did you?😂😂
Thank you for all the support I'm getting on this book.