🥲O T H E R E N D I N G🥲

I don't know I'm out of emoji options, anyways I was debating weather to actually post this or not but here is the original ending which I wrote but it's unedited so sorry about that, like the beginning is kind of the same but then the ending isn't at all the same... anywaysss imma cut this short.
Enjoy loves!!

"Richille please wake up" I hear, blinking was like drowning
"She's awake" someone shouts and soon enough I hear nurses, I suppose, driving people out.
"We will let you in in a bit of" I couldn't hear at all and when I give it my all to just jump off the mattress I'm on, it pulls me back down.
It's absolutely painful. My voice is the only thing which echoes in my head as the shouts of... Annabel Orlando?
No, Annabel wasn't supposed to show up here, or anywhere for that matter.
All memories flash back, what happened was never mentioned again after all that's what the government wanted...

Flashback to seven years ago,
"No Richille, you are so dumb sometimes you know that?" She shouted
"I mean I can't really forget if you keep reminding me every five seconds Orlando" I yell back she was being unreasonable, she wasn't being a supportive friend
"I thought you were to stand by my side all the time, or am I mistaken?" She rolls her eyes and groan loudly while smirking, she grabbed the vase and threw it on my side, that thing.
"What the hell Annabel, you lunatic"
She shrugged and glared at me, okay I'm about to mow her down.. if I had a pistol.

"Richille the next thing you say better be an apology or I'm about to fricking murder you" my eyes widen at her tone, who does she think she's talking to? I am not only her best friend but also her boss.

"Annabel you better shut the hell up and get out of my house before i make you regret you were ever born." she storms out and I let out a shaky breath I didn't know I was holding, what the heck was she saying? This isn't something to joke around with with me, when Polly died she knew how much the word hit me and.. she still used it against me.

Three days later
"Hey Richille" I roll my eyes and keep working, taking the order of the next person.
"Look please just come with me for one second" sighing I follow her to the kitchen in the back, yes Starbucks has a kitchen.

"What is this about Annabel?" Cockily, I hum.
"Okay look, before you freak out I have to tell you something and listen till the end," I nodded and she took a breath "your sister didn't commit suicide, I overdosed her on purpose" a gasp leaves my mouth as I slap her
"Now look here, it's one thing to threaten killing me but talking about my sister like she wa soothing and saying that you overdosed her is a whole other situation, I'm on the last nerve here with you an-" she interrupted me and continued "Look Polly was too good for this life so I gave her a better one, she talked to me about wanting to die anyways so I thought I would do her a favor by giving her the poison, besides she was an angel so she's were she belongs know." Without thinking my palm collides right with her check causing a cry from her mouth to come out
"Get out, get out of my shop, my house, my life, your a waist of a human being you maniac." I felt my vision blur with tears as she left with a smirk.. is she for real?

I sent her with the police and she admitted to everything stating information about the crime scene that were never revealed which means she actually did it, I couldn't believe it at all, she's been my best friend for 14 years but after that the only thing I had left was only really dance, Jacque, Ozzy and Noah. Life looked useless for me and these were the only people/ thing that kept my head above water.

I never felt like I was enough from them, maybe Annabel was right, that Polly was too good for this life and that she is having a better one now, may be I'm the reason she didn't have a good life. I guess I'm just a burden everywhere I go. Though one thing I know is that she didn't deserve to go, I did.

End of flashback.

She was sentenced for life in jail for murder but that's not even half the time she spent.
I've never felt whole ever again, I never trusted anyone except these three and as traumatic as what happened to me was I swore to not go to therapy because they won't do anything only diagnose me with something that makes no sense. 6 years later and I'm better than ever without any therapy, well except for the part of where I'm in a hospital bed, side effects?

They start asking me questions and making me talk so I don't close my eyes.

Hours later;
"Are you sure your okay darling?" I nod weakly and smile slightly, it was hard to do so when the thought of Annabel was occurring constantly in my head.
"But can I please have Mister Lombardi if he's here?" She nods and I sit back down, a few seconds Ozzy comes in
"Hey" he whispers and I smile at him
"Hi"
"You feeling better?" I nod

"Look, I'm sorry for not telling you about Jones and" he stops me and sits on a chair next to my bed while taking a deep breath
"No, I'm sorry I overreacted and you having a panic attack was all my fault, I should've heard you out and You should know that you can tell me anything and I won't get mad, I'll be here for you Richille because I love you"
"I love you too"
Noah and Jacque come in and sit next to me,

"I love you so much Richie don't ever scare me like that again" Jacque hugs me hard and Noah comes in next
"I hope you get better soon rich, we love you remember that" I laugh and tears leave my eyes, I love these people. Truly, lavished with love from them too.

I could swear I saw Annabel in the closet but when I asked Ozzy to open the door there was nothing, may be I was hallucinating but I promised to never tell anyone what happened, the government made me swear by it because well, it wasn't released that Annabel was a maniac and they had papers from her parents saying it should be kept secret. Of course I told Jacque even before they mentioned everything but she also promised not to say a word.

Third person
"Awh these beautiful young 4 hearts," Annabel shrieked, "soon to be three".