The One( a harry styles fanfiction)

Hey guys this is my first ever story

so,I hope u like it!

_____________________________

DEA'S POV**

________________

BUZZ* BUZZ* My iPhone was vibrating on the desk and it seemed as if there was an earthquake. I looked over to my clock to see it was only 5:00 am! It was to early for this! I was too lazy to pick up so I figured it would go off soon, I guessed wrong. The vibration went on for what seemed like hours and I had no chose but to pick up. Ugh!

"IT'S AN EMERGENCY! I NEED YOU TO COME OVER QUICK!" I recognized the voice as my friend Eva. I pulled on a pair of sweats and a hoodie and rushed over her house in my Ford. I found her spare key and ran up to her room.( she lived only with her mom who had the night shift as a nurse from 11:00pm to 11:00am.) I could hear what seemed like hangers clashing on the floor.

I opened the door leaning on the door frame trying to catch my breath. She came over to me with two different outfits and laid them against her self. "Which one do you think would match my eyes more." she quickly asked. I couldn't believe her! She dragged me all the way over here to help her choose an outfit! "EVA!" I screamed! "What?" She asked as if she were clueless. I left it like that and just turned away and stumbled down the stairs. "Sorry D, but it the last day of high school and I want to leave in style!" She said as she followed me. Eva and I were best friends. We have known each other since 2nd grade and I'm starting to wonder why.

We barley had any thing in common. She was a fashionista and I was the singer. But we could tell each other practically anything and its been that way ever since. I went into her kitchen and grabbed an apple as I headed towards the door. " I still need and answer Dea!" She shouted. "Go with the blue one!" I called back as I hopped in the ford and drove back home.

*****

As I thought my grandma was still asleep! I live with my Gram ever since my parents got divorced. I was only 5 yrs old and my mom soon vanished leaving my dad with me. I guess he thought i was too much to handle so his mom offered to take me in. I still see him on special occasions and holidays, but I barely know him even though I'm 17, and today was my graduation and I doubt he was coming. He always uses "meetings" as an excuse when he really doesn't want to do something. It was 5:30 so I decided to squeeze in a few extra minutes of sleep 'till my alarm went off. As I plopped onto my bed I could feel my eyelids weighing down. I shut my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

"Dea wake up!" I could here a soft voice whisper in my ear. " it's time for your big day!" I fluttered my eyes open to find my grandma on the side of my bed. "What time is it?" I asked tiredly as I looked at my alarm clock. MY ALARM DIDN'T GO OFF! It was 7:30! School started in thirty minutes and I'm not ready yet! It takes 15 minutes to even get there! "Gram, why didn't you wake me up earlier!" I said while rushing to the bath room. " you seemed so peaceful and I just couldn't!" She said in an innocent way. " Well me looking peaceful isn't gonna make a good excuse for why I was late to my graduation!" I told her while looking for my graduation dress. I slipped on and brushed my hair. Nothing I can do to it now so I let it loose and put a pink clip to the side. I carefully put some strawberry pink lip stick on and put on my nude colored pumps on. I grabbed my hat and gown and found my keys. I kissed my grandma goodbye and said I'd see you soon. I hopped in the car and took off for school.

*******

I found Eva out side waiting for me as I headed towards home room. "Dea what's up with your hair, it looked like u just got up!" She looked at me with disgust. "Thats because I just did." She took me into the girls room and took out her "first aid kit" which was a bag filled with makeup and hair products. She was a master in this field and could make anyone look good no matter what state she was in. In a matter of minutes I was ready to walk into the Grammy's! " Eva your amazing!" I said in awe. All she did was smirk and say " I know!" We headed to class 'fashionably late' but they couldn't do anything about it! In a matter of seconds I would be a graduate of Bloomfield High School and making my way to collage, into my own life.

*******

".....and may I present to you the class of 2013!!!!!

Hats went up in the air, people shouted, couples kissed, I GRADUATED!

I had this feeling of success and I achieved something. As my gram came towards me for a hug i rushed towards her. "I'll see back at the house, I'm gonna go out with my friends." She nodded with glee. I've never seen her happier. This was the best day of my life. As I walked with Eva towards Starbucks we started to talk. We were not so big on the high school house parties so we decided to go to our favorite place in London, STARBUCKS!

It was warm out so we decided to get frozen frappè. As we walked outside still chatting and full of joy we heard screams, of what seemed to be girls. We could see them with signs. If I saw correctly it said I love 1D. That could only mean one thing, that the snobby British heart throbs were in London.

While I hated the group Eva loved them. Especially the one with the buzzed cut hair which who she called Liam . She had life sized photos of them in her room. This was going to be my nightmare.