Chpt 7

When I woke up I felt a body hovering over me. I opened my eyes only to meet a pair of green orbs with a gorgeous grin to go with it. "I brought you some real food," said a husky British accent. I smiled and he placed the bag (of what seemed to be McDonalds) on the table next to me and sat next to me. "How are you feeling?" He said seeming very concerned. He has been surprising me, in a good way. I always thought he was some spoiled, rich, player, singer with no feeling, but hey, we're all wrong once in awhile. Was I falling for a superstar? "I'm feeling much better." I replied. I looked toward my window and saw daylight. I thought I fell asleep around 6 when the paparazzi came? "What time is it?" I asked Harry. "1pm love." He answered. Oh my god. I slept 17 hours! How is this possible? Can I leave the hospital though? Right after I ended my thought a nurse came in and started taking of my bandages and asked Harry to leave. She shut the vomit green colored curtain and game me a quick, and not very painful shot.as soon as she opened the curtain Harry was there smiling and waiting. "Can she leave already?" He asked the nurse seeming inpatient. The nurse just smiled and nodded a yes. She came back soon after with my clothes that I came with. My beautiful graduation dress and my not so comfortable heels. How was I supposed to walk out of the hospital with that? "Can you wait like 30 min I'm just gonna call my friend for a new outfit." I said talking to Harry. He just smiled and said a yes. He took a seat.

About 10 minutes later Eva came it the room with some clothing, but obviously not mine. I told her not to go to my house because gran would ask questions of how I was and what we were doing or when I'll be home, and trust me Eva can not lie whatsoever so that was not an option. She handed me a pair of white shorts and a black and white Aztec shirt that had sleeves just above my elbow and fit very nicely and a pair of my purple vans which I must've left over her house a while back. "The paparazzi is still there and they are vicious!" She practically screamed gasping for breath. I laughed a little , but that was until I noticed that I'd have to go through that vicious crowd without being seen. I gave a worried look to Harry and I think he knew what that meant. "Am I missing something?" Eva asked obviously noticing our eye talk. " I have a plan." Said Harry once again in a beautiful husky voice. Next thing I knew I looked like my gran.

With the help of the hospital we escaped. We took the service elevator while Eva took the front door outside. Her part was to distract the paparazzi while Harry and I came out the side of the hospital and made our way to the front and ran until we met up with Eva at Starbucks. Once we were all finally there we sat down and ordered ice coffee because I was boiling in this weather. "So, what did you do to distract them?" I asked Eva. "Well, I took some of their cameras and started yelling 'for the kardashions' and other random famous people, and they sort of chased me up to the alley way and they stopped and now I'm here." She said with a smile while taking out three Nikons out of her bag and handing us one each. I just laughed while Harry made jokes. " I can see it now," he would say looking up as if looking at a sign. "Crazy girl fights paparazzi for the rights of the famous." We laughed and got up when our names were called for the coffee. As we walked out a cool breeze hit me and it felt so nice. I closed my eyes to take in my surroundings. I breathed heavily but it didn't bother me. When I opened my eyes I saw Harry staring at me with a smile that showed of his beautiful dimples."What?" I questioned him. He smiled even bigger. "You look so cute when you do that." He said. I blushed hard and could feel the heat in my cheeks.

We dropped Eva off at home and Harry walked me back to my house. We walked up to my porch steps and I stopped. "Thanks," I said with a slight smile. I don't know for what but it felt like the right thing to say. "Oh you mean for trampling you and messing your ribs up? No problem!" He relied sarcasticly. "Well, bye" and as I was about to open the door he grabbed my arm ever so lightly and turned me around. " I was wondering if you'd like to go to dinner, with me, um sometime?" He asked. Woah did he just ask me out. I started to panic. Should I say yes? "Um, ya. That would be nice." I smiled. He had a big grin in his face and his eyes lit up. "Great! I'll pick you up here at 7" and then he knelt over and pecked me on the cheek. He walked down the steps and walked away. OH....MY....GOD! That was amazing. I know it was just a peck but I felt a spark. This dinner had to go perfectly because..... I was falling for Harry Styles!