Chpt 10

Woot woot chpt 10 and 265 reads!!!

**************

Harry had his fists up like he was ready to smash this guy and he (the guy) on the other hand seemed very drunk and ready to fall. "Man w-why'd youuuu doo tha-at?" The guy slurred. It seems like Harry might have spilt our drinks on the drunk retard. "It was a mistake" Harry said truthfully and with worry in his eyes. The drunk fellow yelled and slurred until he threw a lazy punch. He missed Harry by a long slide and fell face first into the floor. The crowd gasped but then left the boring scene and the drunk nightmare. "Sorry about that" Harry said dusting off his clothes like it was nothing and he was the hero in a movie. I laughed at this. "No problem, but now you have to dance with me." I said. He smiled and took my hand. Liam and Eva were right behind.

When it came to dancing Eva was amazing. She could move real sexy like that made all the boys jaws drop, so I knew this would be her time to shine. As the new song came on it was perfect for her. I winked at her and she instantly got the message. She began to sway her hips slowly, but nicely. I could tell Liam saw because he bit his lip. She ruffled her hand to her hair and began to move like a goddess. Liam put his hands on her hips and swayed with her. Now that they were covered it was time to 'whoo' my man. Hi swayed my hips like Eva and looked him in the eye. He got the clue because he grasped my his with his firm hands. I threw my hands in the air and spun.

*1 hour later*

I've had 3 beers 1 shot and a fancy pink drink. I was feeling really warm and this was my song. I took harry and jumped up on him with my legs crossed around him. He grabbed and held my thighs supporting me. I let my hands go and shook my chest and leaned my head back. My hair fell showing off the length. I made my way up still on Harry. I place my hands on his cheeks. His hands had now made their way a little above my bottom. Those eyes, the lips, HIM. My lips crashed onto his instantly. I felt sparks and fireworks going off and it felt so.......right! As we released I looked next to me to see that Eva had gotten a lite to drunk and hopped on a table. She was moving her body in a way that should be illegal. Liam looked at we with a grin. I don't want to know what he was thinking.

***************

It was around 12:25 that we decided to leave. Harry drove since he wasn't that drunk. Harry walked me up to the steps and said good night. He held me at my waist looked deep into my eyes. His warm breathe smelt like jack. He leaned in and off went the fireworks. U could get used to this. I smiled and went inside. I peeked my head through the window to see if Liam would make a move on Eva. "I had a really good time tonight. I love the way you dance." Liam had said to her. I knew she was blushing even though her back was to me. He held her hands came closer and closer. Then.....BAM! He made the move. My little girl was growing up. Once Eva came inside I hopped on the couch dramatically waiting for details on how it felt, but u got nothing since all she did was go up to my room with a goofy smile. Awwww!

****************

I woke up around 11:30 with a headache and a growling stomach. I saw Eva still sleeping on the floor. Ugh. I grabbed a pilot and tossed it to her face. "WAKE UP!" I shouted. She immediately stood up and gave me a devil stare. She then occupied the barroom for 15 minutes. I brushed my teeth and freshened up but didn't bother to change. I went down to find a note in the fridge.

мσяиιg ѕℓєєρу нєα∂! ωєит ѕнσρριиg, ℓσνє уσυ

-gяαи

I went to the fridge a grabbed the last of the milk and my coco puffs. Ahhhh I love coco puffs. "OMFG!!!! DEA GET YOUR BUTT IN THE LIVING ROOM! NOOOO!" yelled Eva from the tv room. I rushed in with my cereal to find myself in the gown that I wore to mine and Harry's first date on the TMZ. Then came a photo of us and Liam and Eva dancing and might I add not PG. in the club. This was bad. I grabbed my phone and began to text.

To: Harry❤

HARRY!!!!

It didn't take long for my phone to ring. I picked up and the first thing was Harry's voice. "I'm guessing you saw that to" Harry blurted. "Um... Ya. What am I gonna do? Everyone's gonna see." I said " you looked good, I don't see the problem." Questioned Harry. " not to colleges I don't." I said quite frustrated. Now my whole life would be on camera just for dating Harry Styles.