Chpt 4

What was I going to tell her? For all I know she could be recording everything I say and leak it to the press. Ugh I went with my gut. "I accidentally trampled dea at starbucks and she passed out so i ran her to the hospital and now she has broken ribs and it all my fault!" I splurged out. "Wait...are you Harry styles!" "Um... Ya." " ahhhhh..." And the phone went dead. I hope she's all right, the fans have tendencies to pass out when they see or hear from us.

Deas POV

What happened to Harry? He was taking so long and I can't live without my phone. As soon as that thought ended Harry walked in looking terrified. "Are you ok?" I questioned. "I think I might have caused a girl to pass out!" He replied blankly. Doesn't he do that everyday. "How and who?" "We'll I heard your phone ringing loudly so I didn't want it to disturb the patients..." "Harry!" " ... And so I picked it up and noticed the caller ID said Eva...." "Harry!" ... So I told her everything and she might've found out I was harry styles and the phone went dead." "HARRY!" "I'm sorry love but she guessed" he said. I looked at him with rage. "That doesn't mean it had to be true!" I yelled. My side suddenly hurt. I winced in pain. Harry inside immediately came to my side and wrapped his arm around my waist. "Calm down." He whispered. " it will all be alright. ' isn't she lovely' by Stevie wonder started playing. Harry got up and pulled a phone out of his pocket. "Hello?" "I'm at the hospital" "no don't worry I'm ok" " my friend... Just fell so... I have to stay with her." " I can't just leave" "ugh" he came over to me " I have to go, but ill be back as soon as possible" he told me. I sat up from the hospital bed "by the way I'm Dea" I said. "Dea.... That's a beautiful name." And with that he came to my bed side and kissed me on the cheek. My cheeks started to burn. I know I wasn't a fan of him and his band, but he was so kind. Yes, he trampled me and smashed my ribs, but he ran me to the hospital being chased by fans and stayed with me at the hospital. Maybe he was a good person. As soon as his green orbs left contact and walked out the door I heard a scream. A minute later Harry came in with Eva passed out in his arms. " I believe she belongs to you." Harry said placing Eva on the bed. "Ya, thanks." And then he smiled and left. Now I have a bunch of problems on my shoulders.

1. I have broken ribs and have to stay over night at a hospital.

2. My friend has passed out and I have to figure out a way to tell her the story without causing her to pass out again.

3. My grandmama is probably worried sick since the last time I talked to her was at 12:05 at graduation and it is now 6:00 pm.

5. I'm basically friends with a super star

6. I'm really hungry

This is gonna be a long summer

***********************

Sorry I know it's short but I had authors block

Vote, comment, and spread the word