Chapter-14

"No, no no no no, you are not understanding", Amelia said shaking her head in disbelief, then continued looking in Tyler's eyes, as tears rolled down her own,
"Shawn, he...........",
"He what?", Shawn, who was standing behind her now, said.
"Ask him to leave", Amelia said looking at Tyler.
"You think I'm the one who.........", Shawn wanted to explain himself, but before he could Amelia turned around and looked at him in the eye, "Don't, just don't do this", she said, before running towards the villa.

The hazel eyes now, held just one emotion. Hurt.
Tyler turned him around to face him, and asked, "Bella? Seriously?"
"You know me Ty", he said.
"I know you and I know Bella. But right now, we know what Amy is going through", he said.
"Listen, it isn't what it looks like", he said.
"Save it for her", he said as he.
He walked towards the villa. Following the direction Amelia ran in.
Shawn looked at Tyler as he turned around to face him and said, "what are you waiting for?",asking  him to follow.
"You believe me?", he said.
"She did, and I know she wasn't wrong", he said referring to Amelia.

The two of them walked towards the villa, but stopped at the entrance of it, seeing Amy with a tall figure in the dark. The two of them looked at each other in confusion.
They looked at Amelia as was being kissed by the stranger. Amy didn't seem to mind it, she stood rooted to her spot.
Shawn turned around when he couldn't take anymore of it and ran back.
Tyler froze as shock took over his senses seeing what he just saw. But something didn't seem right. Amelia wasn't reacting to the kiss like she was involved in it. She just stood in her spot. That is when it hit Tyler, she was drunk.
He rushed towards her direction, and pulled her from the strangers arms. Looking at the guy, he recognised him. He had seen him with Bella before.
He looked at Amelia who wasn't in her senses now. Looking at the guy take advantage of her state, he punched him across his face, with his right hand, as Amy stayed on his left arm.
The guy, looked back at him in pure hate, before giving up the thought of hitting him back and leaving the two there.
Unlocking the front door, he took Amelia to her room, in her half conscious state, as she uttered muffled words.

Removing her shoes, he analysed her foot, which had blood on the bandages. The wound had opened up, but still was healing.
He removed the stained bandages and replaced them with new, and sat on the vanity chair, after placing the covers on Amelia, as she slept.

Then he analysed.
She took the same drinks they took.
She saw Shawn and Bella together.
Bella flaunted her the love of her life the same day she kissed Shawn.
Shawn wasn't at fault.
And someone had definitely, spiked Amy's drink.
Not sure if the thins going around, he heard the villa door open.
In a matter of a few seconds, Marco entered her room, and looked at Amelia, and then Tyler expecting an explanation for leaving early.

Tyler moved out of her room, and took Marco to his room.
"She wasn't well", he said sitting on he soft mattress of his bed.
"She was crying the whole day", Marco said.
"Why did you guys come back from the market early?", Tyler asked.
"You know Bella, she went all 'Mayday Mayday'
and asked me to turn around", he said.
"Why?", Tyler asked.
"I don't know, she said she had something important to take care off", he said unbothered by his own blood.
Tyler now knew what that important thing was.
But now the question was, how did she manage to match the timing and the place, to kiss Shawn, and for Amelia to notice it.
That accuracy.

They heard the other two come back, as the two sang "why don't you just meet me in the middle, I'm loosing my mind just a little", ascending the stairs.
Marco moved out of the room, and looked at them placing a hand on his lips, and gushing them. The two of them were drunk af, and laughed after mimicking his actions.
Taking Bella to her room, Marco wished Tyler a Good night.