Chapter-5

Amelia, Tyler and Marco went on a drive to explore the markets near the outskirts of the city where their resort was, while Bella slept in her room and Jack had a little spa day to himself.

Amelia and Tyler decided to see for the old heritage shops of the village while Marco looked for signal on his phone. Amelia found a vintage silver necklace for herself while Tyler though lucky of himself  to get his hands on an artifact. They searched the place to find more similar stuff, but when they couldn't they decided to go back. It was almost lunch time and they were sure the other two would be ready by now to start the day.

On the way back they decided to stop at the little coffee shop they had noticed earlier. Tyler parked the car on the little space in front of the shop which almost touched the main road. Amelia got off the passenger's seat while Marco asked them to get him his order in the car itself.

Tyler placed the orders as Amelia sat on a table waiting for their orders to be prepared.

She loved the fragrance of the freshly brewed coffee that filled the coffee shop air

She loved the fragrance of the freshly brewed coffee that filled the coffee shop air. She looked over to the other tables. On one of them sat a women who might be in her mid 30's , with her laptop, typing something in it, while on the table to her left sat a couple who were probably on their second date. She loved to look at people, to notice their sweet little actions, and that was what she was doing right now.

"Is this seat taken", she looked up to find the similar set of hazel brown eyes she had met in the morning.

"Hey, what are you doing here?", she said surprised to find Shawn in the coffee shop.

"Well, I like it here", he said as he took the seat opposite to that of Amelia's.

Shawn couldn't take his eyes off Amelia. He admired her chocolate brown eyes, and her light brown hair, which was left open to both her sides, the tangles of her hair complementing her perfect face cut. Amelia looked at him, as he was roaming his eyes on her face. It wasn't anything that would make her feel uncomfortable. He wasn't looking at her lips or anything. She could feel the decency with with he looked at her. And when she looked into his eyes, trying to find any signs of lust, as she had read in so, so many novels, she was surprised to find none. All she saw was happiness, and admiration for her. She could eel his hazel eyes light up every time he looked at her. And she couldn't help but notice it this time, confirming her gut feeling.

"What?", Amelia said in a low tone as he still couldn't get enough of her.

Shawn opened his mouth to say something but closed it the very next second. Amelia smiled at him, and raised her head signalling him to continue with whatever he wanted to say. Shawn chuckled as he pressed the tip of his nose with his thumb and index finger trying to hide the embarrassed laugh now that he was caught red handed staring at her. Amelia narrowed her eyes at him as she giggled. Shawn finally decided to speak.

"Nothing", he said in response to her "What", while shrugging his shoulders and raising his right hand in submission.