Chapter-6

Amelia moved back to the lounge with Jack and Tyler, and the five of them watched Netflix for a few hours. One thing which everyone in the room agreed on, was TVD, and that is what they watched till 7 in the evening. That is when they received a call from the receptionist who informed them about the bonfire that was being arranged in the lawn next to the fountain.

Amelia thought maybe that was what Shawn was talking about.

"I don't wanna go", Bella said dipping in the couch further.

"Come on, it will be fun", Amelia said.

"Yup, I agree with Amy", Jack said.

Tyler got off the couch running upstairs.

"Where are you going?", Marco shouted to the extent that the others in the room had to place their hands on their ears.

"Getting ready for the evening", Tyler announced from the second floor of the villa.

"Wow, now we all have to go", Bella said and got off the couch, running up the stairs.

Amelia couldn't help but smile at the possibility of seeing Shawn again.

"Why are you all smiley smiley?", Jack asked Amy suspiciously.

"What?I love bonfires", she said defending herself but Jack didn't buy it. He didn't argue either.

The five of them were all ready for the evening in comfortable yet smart clothing wearing knitted sweaters or over coats. Amelia wore a white high necked knitted sweater with black treggings and black suede ankle shoes, trying her hair in a messy bun on top of her hair, she seemed lovely. Marco couldn't take his eyes off her, even though she wore nothing special. Bella on the other hand wore a knitted beige long dress with high shoes and an over coat on top.

They moved towards the location that was specified in the phone call. Reaching the lawn they couldn't take their eyes off the arrangement. The bonfire was lit in the middle of cushioned outdoor couches with blankets and a few guitars placed on the sides of it. The air was filled with light barbecue fragrances and all of their stomachs growled smelling it. They could see rum and burgundy arranged in one corner for the evening.

"Seems it was a good decision to come here after all", Tyler whispered to Bella seeing her awed expressions

Bella glared at him, before moving towards the couches and making herself comfortable on one of them. Tyler and Jack moved closer to Bella and sat next to her. Marco didn't seem to leave Amelia's side. And our sweet Amelia was looking from every side to every corner in an attempt to find the camera guy. And she found him, in a corner, with his back towards her as he clicked an image of the resort. She moved towards him as excited as ever, but placing a hand on his shoulder, he turned only then Amelia realised her mistake. This wasn't Shawn.

"Hello?", the guy said in confusion.

"I'm sorry I... uhhmm mistook you for someone else", she said as she smiled innocently. Looking at his face she realised that the guy must be in his mid 20's.