VI

There was an awkward silence shared between the two as Louis hastily zipped up his fly and Harry got off his knees, wiping his plump, pink lips.

He lay on the plush, dark blue sofa, his normally perfectly gelled hair cascading down his face in a mess of curls and sweat. He wore a smug grin and his unbuttoned shirt clung to his damp, glowing skin. It was slightly transparent and Louis could not help but look at the various tattoos littering his otherwise pristine muscles. In the dark, mood lighting, he looked like a Gucci model, posing like the cat who just got the cream. How ironic.

The room stank of sex and perspirant and the air was hot and heavy. It sat as a reminder of what had just happened.

Harry Edward Styles had just given Louis Tomlinson a blowjob.

A blowjob!

Louis tried to retrace how exactly it had happened. He'd been teasing the rockstar, baiting him, when it took a dark turn and then Harry got angry. That's when it became a blur. One minute they were at a stand off and the next Harry was on his knees, practically begging for it, with big doe eyes.

"This can't happen again," Louis muttered as he ran his fingers through his damp, sweaty hair. He was trying not to think of Harry's strong, thick hands raking through it previously, pulling and gripping hard. He shivered slightly at the memory and swallowed hard, his Adam's apple bopping up and down. The star sat up from the sofa and tilted his head in confusion.

"Why? Did I do something wrong? I've never had an unhappy customer," He scoffed.

So he'd done this before. It did not surprise Louis to be honest. No first timer would be able to do what Harry had done with his mouth. He shook his head as if to shake the memory away. It didn't work.

"No Harry, you're my mentor. This shouldn't have happened," Louis sighed as he placed his head in his hands and took a seat on Harry's vanity desk chair. To say he was frustrated and embarrassed would be an understatement. "I don't even know why it happened. What was I thinking?" He groaned. Harry seemed to perk up at that sound, as if it has awoken a memory.

Louis did not want to know.

The rockstar smirked and leant back into the soft blue sofa, gluttony and pride spread across his pretty face. His arms were spread wide, as if he was welcoming a new friend. Louis fought the urge to roll his eyes.

"Don't worry it's not your fault that I'm irresistible," Arrogance oozed off of him and Louis physically gagged, disgusted with the man's attitude towards the situation.

"You're insufferable," He said, grimly, his eyes narrowing in on Harry's extremely messy hair. Despite his repulsion to the situation, he could not help but think 'i did that'. A flush crept up his neck and he ducked his head to hide his reddened face. The mentor seemed indifferent to the insult and snorted.

"Aw come on," He smirked, slowly lifting himself off the couch. He looked at Louis like a meal as he approached, stalking him.

"You weren't complaining when you were moaning my name as you-"

"Don't even think about finishing that sentence," Louis exclaimed, jumping up from the chair and moving backwards until he hit the wall. He swallowed and Harry's eyes fell on his Adam's apple. The rockstar licked his lips and moved ever closer. His eyes fell to the mark on Louis's neck.

The hickey.

Louis cursed Harry for marking him like that.

"Well, for someone so annoying and unbearable, you are a pretty good-" As Harry's hand landed on the wall, next to Louis's head, his door burst wide open and a rather red faced assistant came in, holding a mobile phone. His eyes widened as he saw the two in such a compromising position and his mouth fell open like a fish.