Chapter XVI - Confession and coma -:

Josh : Jungkook ?! What are you doing here ? W-wait what happened to Tae and grayson
Jungkook : Josh.....t-they fought a-and gray he's unconscious, Taehyung just fainted
Jayden : Hang on I'm calling an ambulance
<< 21 : 15 >>   -[[ At the hospital ]]-
Josh : Alright Jungkook I'm heading back home , don't stay too late okay ?
Jungkook : Yeah ,i'll stay by Tae's side for a few while he's asleep....
-----Josh , Victor and Jayden got out from the hospital where Tae was resting and Grayson was doing as well , only minor injuries were caused to both of the guys , but Jungkook wanted to stay with Tae to make sure he was okay------
Jungkook : Uhm....Tae ,  so yeah the guys left , I wanted to stay with you....for a while , you know ...what you did for me , I mean you fought , that's not a good thing , but you did it for me , and I really appreciate that....I know you didn't mean what you said last night....but , even if you're always acting like an asshole towards me , I kinda get that .....
you know....what happened back then...when we were best friends...uhh that's awful...it disgusts you anyways but...I had a crush on you , but not just a crush , I loved you with all my heart , and I could do anything for you....once , I said it to Grayson , we were good friends back then.....and I felt like I could trust him...so I told him about you , but he didn't take it good at all , and started threatening me , him and Brian (Check the backstory chapter to understand who's Brian) started to bully me , and spread those rumors , but I had to deal with it and stay quiet , or else he'd tell you that I loved you....but then....they all stopped bullying me , then you became the one bullying me....I didn't understand anything at first , why would you act like that so suddenly ....but I never got the missing puzzle piece....
but....I still love you , even though it hurts a lot seeing that you hate me....I couldn't get over my feelings that became even stronger....I'm sorry Taehyung , sorry for being the one who loves you....

Taehyung : Jungkook....
Jungkook : Oh fuck- you were awake ...fuck fuck fuck sorry , uh did you hear something about what I said ? Uh fuck please tell me you didn't hear it-
Taehyung : Kook...

------- The rest in the next part ksjfkfjne-----