Chapter VII - Confrontation -

----Jungkook and Taehyung , both at the entrance of Taehyung's house
-Jungkook's cheeks were reddened at the view of the shirtless man in front of him
Jungkook POV↩
D-dont let yourself getting flustered that easily!
Taehyung : Are you just gonna stare or decide yourself to fucking leave
Jungkook : Why...-He mumbled-
Taehyung : What ?
Jungkook : Why didn't you come...?
Taehyung : I didn't want to , wasn't that obvious ?
Jungkook : You know what ?!
-Fuck you ! , Fuck you and your bullshit about changing , you're just a fucking asshole and that's what you've always been , so don't try to give me excuses about people's opinions , because I could give the fucking world to you , and all what you've done to me was leaving me from a day to another without any explanations just like a piece of trash , so go ahead , if you have the balls to tell me what the fuck was going through your mind when you decided to leave me !
Taehyung : Jungkook...
Jungkook : Yeah of course ! You can't explain yourself , maybe you just wanted to right ?! Or maybe it seemed fun to give a slice of heaven to someone then just making his life a living hell ! Yeah , it was just my heart that you broke , nothing really mattered to you !
---Tears rolled down Jungkook's cheeks----
-I-it was all a game right ..? You never really cared about me or our friendship....right ?
----He left and turned his back to Taehyung , who was trying his best to keep a straight and emotionless face despite Jungkook's tears...