I told u it would get worse.

"Where's Dean?"  I asked through the grogginess and pain.  

The nurses flustered face only got worse.  I tried to sit up but the pain was too much I tried to scream but my ribs flared with pain like hot fire, like a knife through the heart.

"WHERES DEAN!?"

"I'll get a doctor..."

"I DON'T WANT A DOCTOR I WANT TO KNOW WHERE THE HELL DEAN IS!"

More people flooded the room, people in white coats, people in scrubs, people that wern't Dean.

They pumped me full of sedatives before I could leap out of the hospital bed, as if I would be able to in the pain I was in.  

When I woke up next Sammy was shaking me.

"Cas, please..."  He whimpered. tears flooding his eyes. "You have to tell me what happened.  Why'd the car crash, Cas? It can't be true, you couldn't have-"  He choked up.  His head falling to my chest.

"I- I"  I wheezed and sputtered " I tried to kill my self, I opened the car door and rolled out that's the last thing I remember."

His head shot up.

"It's true?"  He cried.  "No- No, You couldn't have, that can't be why!"  He stood up, pacing the room then turning to me again.  "YOU'RE LYING, TELL ME YOU'RE LYING! YOU HAVE TO BE!"  

Anger flushed through me.  I didn't get why he was lashing out on me.

"It's my life I can do what I want with it!"  I yelled out.

He froze.  All movement stopped, the air became stale and I felt like time had froze.  And in that moment I wish time had.  I swallowed hard.  I'd said something dumb.  

"You don't know do you?"

"Know what?" I croaked.

"When you opened that car door, when you tried to kill your self, Dean swerved the car. He slammed into an on coming truck. "  Tears started to flow harder out of his face.  "It took him two days to die."

My world shook, turned, and stood still.