Chapter Seven • Amy

" guess who is Trevor's girlfriend?", Jayla said jumping up and down.

" Jayla Williams ? ", I said acting confused.

" yes !! ", she said hugging me.

" congrats Jayla! ", I said jumping up and down with her.

" hey hey what's the excitement for? ", I heard two voices I'm use to. I turned around to see Daniel and Trevor.

"Ummmm ... ", I said throwing shade at Daniel.

I walked to the other side of the cafeteria to get away from Daniel. I shifted my head to this tall medium size light skinned girl. She has to be a senior because I haven't had any classes with her this year.

" hey I'm Angela.. ", I shook her hand and smiled waiting for her to continue.

" Simmons ", she said making me frown at her being related to DIGGY!

" Hey change that frown up side down ! I have good news for you.. ", she said making me have hope in her again.

" Daniel has something to say to you tonight dinner at my house... please show up ! you can bring Jayla if you want to... ", she said making me back up from her.

" but Daniel has a lot of explaining to do... I promise he will apologize for his ignorant doings. ", Angela said looking very serious.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

That Night at dinner with the Simmons House hold...

" Hey, Angela ", I said looking at this light skin boy with puerto rican like hair.

" Hey, I'm Russy Simmons .. Daniel's little brother im in the 9th grade.. ", he said smiling and shaking my hand. He is perfect already..

" Hey You must be Amy ", The a strange women said to me.

" Yes ma'am I am..". I said smiling.

" I'm Mrs. Justine Simmons", she said smiling and leading me to the diner room.

" hey Mrs. Simmons .. ", I said giving her as much greeting.

When I sat down in the diner room, Mrs. Simmons pressed a button on the wall.

" Daniel, Miley, and Joseph the food is ready and Amy is here come down stairs..", she said through the microphone.

----------------------------------------------------

After dinner..

" Amy I'm sorry for me being a jerk towards you..", Daniel said looking down.

" It's okay...I just want to know why you did it ", I asked Daniel.