Chapter Four • Daniel

I didn't know she felt like that. I just think she's the type to break hearts and break more. After that we had 30mins left in school. I drove to chipotle and got a burrito.

" Daniel where are you?!", My mom yelled through the phone.

" I'm at chipotle on Main Street...", I said back to her not sounding like my self.

" Dig what's wrong ? ", my mom asked me.

" I made a big mistake the last few days at school... I will tell you when I get home. ", spoke getting my trash off the table.

" okay Dan. ", my mom replied back hanging up. I drove home and Russy, Jojo, and Angela was at home. Crap I know Angela heard about it seniors gets word about everything sophomores do.

I walked into the house and tried to play it cool. I smiled walking in with my chipotle bag in my left hand , phone in right and Bookbag on my back.

" Hey guys .. " , I said smiling and hugging them.

" what happened today between Amy Newton an Makayla Mckenzie.. ", Angela said not hugging me back with a straight face.

" Okay okay? In Music we were singing Trevor and I and we had to pull a girl from the crowed an I choose Makayla even tho I was thinking about getting Amy Newton even tho I can't stand her so I didn't get her... ", I said looking down.

" what else happened ? ", Angela said not believing me.

" then she was talking about how much she loves Diggy Simmons... ", I say looking down.

"Yeah that's why You need to fix it because everyone will think your a jerk counting you fans.. Even tho I'm not your mom I want you to grow in you career.. ", she said hugging me.

" thank you Ang.. ", I said hugging her back.

" but you need to fix this Daniel Simmons .. ", she said strictly.

" okay Angela .. ", I said laughing at how much she remind me Of our mom.