Chapter One • Amy

___________________________

" Broken heart are made for two.. One for me and one for you.. " ~ Jhene Aiko

___________________________

Day after day I feel the depression of my first heart break. Two years ago by Nick Romiti, back in my sophomore year of High School. He was my everything it only lasted 4 months nothing more nor nothing less. We spent are days laughing and enjoying each other company; not sure how much time we had left together. I brushed the thought of Nick to the back on my head as I bumped into Jayla my bestfriend since 8th grade.

" Hey Amy ", Jayla came and hugged me.

" Hey Jayla .. How was Winter break?", I asked as I began to drag my slug body to my locker.

" Went to Bronx then Queens ", Jayla said refurring to her mother and fathers home town where she spent her New Years and Christmas with family.

"What about you?", She asked as she became curious of my winter activities.

" Atlanta as normally..", I said tired of the same place year after year.

" Amy! You wouldn't believe who I saw in Queens!! " , she screamed making me assume she forgot about it and that the memories came ringing through her head.

" What? ", I screamed back and laughed as we got ready to walk to are 1st period.

" Diggy Simmons.. He's coming to school her today .. ", she said knowing I would love to met him as an artist to fan thing.

" Are you freaking kidding ?", I questioned as I realized how loud I am.

" Ms. Amy Newton.. Watch your mouth.. ", the teacher said trying to make me watch my language..