Ch.2 When a dream follows you

dont complian that its short. all the rights and stuff go to the writer of vamp. diaries. now enjoy and dont forget 2 comment!!!!!!!!!!.....( im writeing the next part now)

Bonnie’s POV

His words kept running threw my head “I’ll be watching you…so remember– keep quiet”

I felt like I was having a heart attack. “Shhhh. Bonnie. Breathe.” I herd him say. I shot up in my bed looking around my room. I turned my head from side to side and saw something move on the other side of the room. “Ahhh!” I gasped just to realize it was my reflection moving in the mirror. “Oh!” I sighed to my self it was just a dream. But it felt so real. My old oak window even seamed a tad bit more open. What was happening to me? I reached for the phone on my night stand to call Elena but decided better of it. Until the phone shot up into my hand … on its own.

“You’re dreaming Bonnie”. My sensible side said.

“You’re in the matrix!” The childish one argued.

“Your god!” The exaggerating side said.

“You’re talking to your self, Bonnie…”  I said. I actually mutter slightly out loud that time.

I threw the phone back on to the pink and black answering machine and herd the distant beeping noise disappear. I reached for my lamp almost knocking it over. With the light on things weren’t so scary. “Caaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwww!!”! A crow cawed, digging its claws into my window sill. “Get out of here! Go on shoo!” I yelled at it. Something was strangely filmier about this bird. “It’s O.K it’s just a bird, this isn’t Hitchcock or anything.” I started to talk to my self as I walked over to my still open window. I put some food down on the edge of the window sill- that being the closest I would get to it. “Cawwww.” It sang looking at the sunflower seeds I put out scornfully. “What? You’re a bird, eat the seeds!” I said almost desperately to prove my point- just a NORMAL bird. It looked like it was going to fly inside. “Oh yeah? Go ahead –come in! I dare you!” I said sarcastically. “Don’t mind if I do.” I herd a musical voice say to me . Then everything turned black.