A run in with Damon Salvatore

ElENA'S P.O.V

"What?" I asked my heart beat quickening. I swore the whole room could hear it.Actually with the whole 'them being vampires' thing, they probably could. 

"Oh i was just wondering if you had any... pleasant dreams?" He repeated again,winking at me.

"Elena?" Stephan said, poking his head back into the kitchen."Are you coming?" I paused then turned back to Damon for one last time. I shot him the dirtiest look i could manage and then trotted after Stephan. 

"Why do vampires even need a kitchen?" I grumbled under my breath. I swear i swas Stephan smirk.

Bonnie's P.O.V 

I was still  shaken up over that dream. It felt so real . "Get over it, Bonnie" I said to myself, giving a pathetic little laugh and shaking my head. " You don't even know this guy.Granted he is creepy and somehow managed to get you into to woods by a river where he could dispose of dead bodies and remove evidence if needed..."  I trailed off. Great now i was even more terrified.

I ran my hair brush through my flaming red hair and winced when i hit a tangled area. I was basically living by myself for the next month at the least.My parents were somewhere in France as far as i knew and my older sister-Mary-was in her second year of going to UW Madison. "This isn't going to work." I said giving up and forcing my hair into a hair tie. I glanced around nervously around and slinked down to the kitchen to grab somthing to eat. I was being watched and i knew it but i couldn't pick anyone out within sight or pychiclly. Not that i would know how to anywway.Elena didn't need me to pick her up anymore because she had her own car back now. Grabbing a pop-tart  i dashed out the door and looped around my house.Why i was doing thatwas beond me but it just felt right. 

I found exactlly what i was looking for perched up in the tree next to my window. "All right you dumb bird! Get down here! we have to have a very serious talk." It looked at me and cawed. "that"s right I"m talking to you!" I said trowing rocks at it. "Get down here!" that bird was so creepy.It reminded me of that creeper Salvatore brother, Damon. Yeah that"s your new name now bird. from now on i shall call you damon. Damon or Salvatore.I thought to myself. "Stop following me Damon" I screamed up at it.Dear God im insane and i'm tlaking to a bird. i named a bird after a hot creep at my school who honestlly looks a little to old to be in high school.

Damon's P.O.V

                  My beating heart could have jumped out of my chest at that moment. The heart is like all other muscles so it was my choice to use it or noti found it more comfortable to let the blood in my body circulate.Did she just say my name? As in Damon, stop being an eff-ing bird and get down here? "caw!" I complained. What was with this girl? i glanced into her room.It seemed simple enough. It was an old fashion room with a touch of modern-day teenage girl. Nothing to do with dark magic or anything to do with why and HOW she knew it was me. I fluttered down in defeate. Her neboirs were starting to star out their windows anyway. I stopped right in front of her. " How did you know in was me?" I asked sullenlly and watched all the blood drain from her normally bushing face.Something told me she didn't.

______________________________________________________________________

sorry it's short. btw she didnt ment she did'nt know. please comment thanks!