Chapter 1 -Accident-

StarlightTheTurtle AalanaPanda
A/N: Hi readers. Actually, my favorite character is Leo but I like Mikey so much too. I read a lot of book about Leo being shredder's Son so I wanted to write the book about mikey being shredder's Son instead of Leo. I hope you will like it.
............................................................
"Raphie,Raphie can't get me~" a five year michelengelo was yelling for Raph. He and Raph were running in the sewer. "I will get ya, mike. You caaaaan't ruuuun~" When mikey was running from Mikey he bumped to Donnie. "Hey watch it Mikey. I'm trying to read." Mikey started to run again. "Sorry D but I need to runnn." Leo came to Don. "Don't spent your breath Donnie. They are like that. Do you want to watch Tv?" "Yeah sure." Raph got close to mikey and caught him. They were nearly fall into the sewer's flowing pool. They heard their father. "What are you children doing there?" He went to them quickly and lifted them.

I want to speak with you two. Come now. They nodded. "Hai, sensei." They went to his room. "Now. What were you doing?" Raph began. "He threw me a water balloon, Sensei."Mikey started. "Yeah, I did but he didn't have to hit me so hard." Splinter yelled. "ENOUGH! You both were wrong. You two won't watch Tv for 1 week." They nodded "Hai sensei!" Master Splinter continued. "And don't play on the sewer waters. It is dangerous." They nodded. "You may leave." and they left.

Raph was so angry. He went to the Donnie and Leo. "Hey, Lets go to the sewer's freash waters." Mikey argued. "No, Raph. Master splinter didn't want us to go." He looked at mikey. "Are you a chicken?" "Noooooo" Raph grinned "then come." He nodded. Leo quickly catch Raph. "Raph, no. What if something happen?" Donnie stand beside Leo. "I agree with Leo."

Raph groaned "ohhh, come on you guys. We won't swim. We will just walk beside it." Mikey was trembling because he was afraid of height. He had acrophobia. "We are going, come mikey." Raph dragged him and Donnie and Leo followed them. Raph climbed beside sewer's water. "Come on mikey."

He was still trembling but he didn't want to show any weaknesses so he climbed too. Leo and Donnie came too. Leo began to talk. "Calm down, Raph and lets go." "No, Leo I wooon't." Raph notice that something was wrong with, Mikey. He was trembling so much. "What is wrong, mikey." Mikey couldn't take it anymore. "I...I'm s...scared from heigh." They all shocked. Raph shaked mikey. "ARE YOU SERIOUS?" Mikey got dizzy and he fell to the water.

"MIKEY" They all yelled his name and called Splinter. "What happened, my son." Leo yelled. "MIKEY FELL INTO THE WATER." "My SON" Splinter went to the water. He searched for him but he couldn't find any clue for his youngest son. He went to the lair.

Raph ran to him. "Master Splinter, Where is mikey?" Splinter shook his head. "I couldn't find him." Leo tried to talk. "D...do y...you t...think he is..." Donnie finished his sentence "dead." Splinter nodded. "My sons, michelangelo can't swim. I think he is died." Raph yelled "It was my fault because of my anger isues. Mikey died because of me. I killed mikey." He began to cry. Splinter pull him into hug. "Don't blame yourself, my son. It wasn't you fault." Donnie, Leo, Raph and Splinter all cried together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mikey was lying on the ground unconscious. Shredder and Tigerclaw was walking on the sewer for business. Shredder saw the small turtle on the ground. He checked his pulse. "He is still breathing." Tiger claw stand beside shredder. "It is a freak, master shredder." Shredder hissed "I didn't ask for your opinion tiger Claw. I will take him to my lair and raised him as my son with my daughter. "Are you sure master shredder." Shredder growled. "I told you tiger Claw, I don't want your opinion. Carry him to my lair." Tiger Claw nodded and they ahead to Shredder's lair.

..................................................................
I hope you guys liked my first chapter. I will try to update it soon. Don't forget to check my other books.

~Pls vote and comment to my book~