0.6- pricilla with a thing for gossip

luke and i had kissed a few times after that appointment. we had also spent some more time together, i mean, we were going to be parents together, so we might as well know each other.

"and your birthday is tomorrow jane." luke sat next to me in class now, the project was due a while back, but he refused to move away from me. "and today is saint patricks day."

"i know puke." i giggled. that had become his nickname after, well you know that part of the story.

the professor continued the lesson, and luke and i sat with our hands locked, watching her teach some religious customs of sikhism. i tapped my foot out of boredom, and luke whispered, "hey."

"hey what?" i whispered back, trying to make it so the professor, who was drowning on about something, didn't here us.

"i'm going to take you out for your birthday." luke annouced proudly.

"not so loud luke!" i whispered loudly, causing a people to turn their heads to us.

"jane," luke groaned, "c'mon. please."

"alright." i sighed. "i was going to spend it with alise."

"there's a big frat party tomorrow night." luke squeezed my hand. "i'm sure she wants to go."

"i guess you're right."

"i always am." luke chuckled, that cocky grin appearing back on his face.

//

"so how are you and the infamous luke hemmings dating?" this girl pricilla, who lived a few doors down from jane and i, walked next to me on the way back to my dorm.

"excuse me?" i ask.

"well i mean, luke hemmings is all fratboy, and hot, and party, and you're all study and geeky, and now all of a sudden he doesn't go to any parties any more, and has been seen around campus with you." pricilla stated.

"well thank you for letting me know the gossip on luke and i." i smiled slyly.

"but how did you get him?" pricilla asked.

"is that really your business pricilla?" i asked, glaring into her soulless eyes.

"i guess not." she nodded. "i just have a little thing for gossip. this is my room, so bye!"

"bye pricilla." i called. "thanks for intruding on my love life!"

i unlocked the door and walked into the room, only to here moans and screaming. hopefully this time it's not on my bed.

"oh calum!" alise cried from the bed. i stood in the doorway, stunned.