0.3- like a date or something

luke and i discussed more on what we were planning to do with the whole kid situation. "and there's these doctor appointments i have to go to, to see if the baby's okay and everything."

"sure. yeah." he smiled. "i'll be there."

the room filled with our silence again, of course there were other people there too, it was a college infirmary, but the off-white curtain sanctioned luke and i off from the chaos of the place. "how about we grab coffee or something, and like, get to know each other, cause we're kind of raising a kid together." luke scratches his head waiting for my response.

"sure." i smile. "that would be great."

//

"uh...jane?" alise whispers. "i have to tell you something."

"what is it lisey?"

"luke and i used to have this thing." she sighs.

"like boyfriend and girlfriend thing?" i ask.

"no!" she laughs. "do you know me? i don't do that boyfriend, girlfriend thing."

"so like friends with benefits?" i ask.

"yeah." she said. "kind of like that."

"how long?" i asked curiously.

"for sophomore year." she stood stoically by the door. "it's okay if you're upset. i'm sorry i never told you."

"so like at every party you went to, you did it?"

"yeah basically." she sighed. "and once it was on your bed."

"ew!" i shreeked. "you had sex on my bed?!"

"three years ago." she sighed. "anyways, i hope that this doesn't affect the whole kid situation with you and luke. i'm still hoping to be the godmother. i just thought you should know."

"thanks alise." i smile. "i was probably going to give the godmother title to you anyways."

"so what happened with you and dad back there?" alise furrowed her eyebrows.

"he wanted to grab coffee."

"you should tell him you can't have coffee because you're pregnant." alise giggled. "but that's good. he wants the kid."

"yeah," i chuckle. "it is."