Volume 1 Chapter 8: Forever Fall

Y/N - Your name

L/N - Last name

E/C - Eye color

H/C - Hair color

F/C - Fur color

"Talking"

Thoughts

'Writing/reading'

"Whispering"

------------------

Morning slowly came to, and I was starting to get dressed before everyone else woke up. Though, it seems as I wasn't early enough, as Ruby soon woke up while I was in my underwear. She still had a groggy look on her face, which became more and more clearer, to the point where she started to blush and study my figure.

"Oh my~ Such a little perv~ Are you thinking lewd thoughts of me?"

"Uwahwahwah! N-No! I-I-"

Such a cute girl, easy to tease too. Though, I think that's enough for now. After a while, the others had gotten up and I could tell Ruby was still thinking about what happened earlier. 

For class, we were to go to the Forever fall Forest to collet sap from the trees here. Everyone was in awe of the beauty of the forest.

"Yes students, the Forest of Forever Fall is indeed beautiful. But we are not here to sight-see. Professor Peaches asked all of you to collect samples from the trees deep inside this forest. And I'm here to make sure that nine of you die while doing so."

3rd POV

For decent amount of the day, Ruby had been looking at that scene over and over again in her memories. Y/N's near naked body right in front of her. A nice figure, a finely shaped butt, a smooth untouched back, and her front added even more. Well sized... chest, slim torso with abs that draw your eyes towards them without being grotesque, like being on certain performance enhancing drugs. Her many F/C tails swished with her body's seductive movements. Almost like she was a succubus who to the shape of the world's most beautiful Faunus.

Of course, Ruby couldn't think about this all day, as she was still in class, and had to do her assignment.

Glynda: "Each of you is to gather one jar's worth of red sap. However, this forest is full of the creatures of Grimm, so be sure to stay by your teammates. We will rendezvous back here at four o'clock. Have fun!"

As the students went to collect their sap, some sticking closer to another, they quickly gathered the sap they needed. However, they could hear a roar in the close distance.

"Did you guys hear that?"

"Ursa! Ursa!"

Russel ran into Yang, who then held him by the collar.

"What? Where?"

"Back there! It's got Cardin!"

"Jaune!"

"Yang! You and Blake, go get Professor Goodwitch!" Ruby immediately took lead, making sure to let their teacher know that something has gone wrong. 

"You two, go with them! There could be more." Pyrrha was also giving orders, just in case there wasn't just one Grimm.

They ran to the location where the others fled, soon finding Cardin on the ground (like a little bitch), and Jaune fighting the Ursa.

"Oh no!"

Weiss got ready to attack, but Pyrrha ushered her down.

"Wait."

As Jaune was being pummeled and thrown around by the Ursa, he went in for one last attack, but by the looks of it, he would get hit in the process, and his Aura didn't look good. Pyrrha, however, raised her arm, and activated her semblance, moving Jaune's shield to block the incoming attack, and letting Jaune kill the Ursa, confusing Ruby.

"Uh... what?"

"How did you..."

"Well, Ruby has her speed, Y/N has her fire, you have your glyphs, my semblance is polarity."

"Ah, you can control poles." Ruby innocently, and stupidly said.

"No, you dunce! It means she has control over magnetism."

"Magnets are cool, too."

Pyrrha had started to leave, before Weiss interrupted her.

"Wait, where are you going?"

"Yeah, we gotta tell them what happened."

"We could. Or, perhaps, we could just keep it our little secret."

They all agreed to stay silent about the event, and went about their day. Ruby being a little more clingy to Y/N, confusing the girl, Yang making jokes, Blake rolling her eyes, and Weiss... being Weiss.

As they all got back to Beacon, the teams had started to get ready for the night. With everyone now showered and in their pajamas, everyone was about to turn in for the night.

Ruby, knowing that Y/N is going to sleep in her bed once again, was flustered, especially since of what she saw earlier that day. After a few minutes, she heard Y/N start to quietly snore, so Ruby decided to "relieve" herself that night, as quietly as she could.