Volume 2 Chapter 6: Burning the Candle

Y/N - Your name

L/N - Last name

E/C - Eye color

H/C - Hair color

F/C - Fur color

"Talking"

Thoughts

'Writing/reading'

"Whispering"
------------
(A/N: Hey! Quick, choose your dress! Now imagine it. Okay, that's Y/N's dress. See ya!)

We were in the ball room, preparing for the dance, and Ruby was still down about Blake, I decided take stay with her and give her a little company. Weiss was taking charge, and she decided to get Ruby's input.

Weiss: "I need you to pick a tablecloth."

She handed her two very similar cloths, and I couldn't tell the difference.

Ruby: "Aren't they both the same?"

Weiss: "I don't even know why I asked."

As Weiss walked away, Yang approached, carrying a giant speaker like it was nothing, and putting on the ground. Making loud slam noise.

Yang: "So, have you picked out a dress yet?"

Ruby: "What's the point? Who cares about the dance if Blake isn't going?"

That hurt. Because I care.

Yang: "Oh, don't worry. She's going." Yang was quickly distracted by whatever Weiss was up to.

Yang: "Weiss! I thought we agreed! No doilies!"

Weiss: "If I don't get doilies, you don't fog machines."

I ship it.

Suddenly, the door opened, and in came Sun and Neptune.

Neptune: "Your dance is gonna have fog machines?"

Weiss: "We were thinking about it."

Neptune: "That's pretty cool."

Sun: "You ladies all excited for dress up?"

Ruby: "Pfft, yeah right."

Yang: "Laugh all you want, Y/N and I will be turning heads tomorrow night."

That's right. She helped me pick a dress to go to the dance. Apparently Ruby told her about us. But, we picked out one that I'm sure would leave her speechless.

Me: "What'll you dorks be wearing?"

Sun: "Uh... this."

Neptune: "Ignore him, for he knows not what he says."

Sun: "Hey, I may have moved to Mistral, but I grew up in Vacuo. It's not exactly a shirt-and-tie kinda place."

Yang: "Yeah, we've noticed.

Sun: "So, uh... what does Blake think of all this? She still being all, ya know... Blake-y?"

Weiss: "Obviously."

Ruby: "I still can't think if a way to change her mind."

Yang: "Guys. Trust me. Blake will be at the dance tomorrow."

Yang's POV

I went to the library to go "convince" Blake to go to the dance, as that's where she kept going. Of course, she was easy enough to find. With her cute bow, beautiful hair and great figure.

The Godhunter (RWBY x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara