Chapter Ten

Hikaru and Airi hugged each other, huddling close to their mother as she still is asleep. The villains are walking around or just looking around the abandon warehouse and Airi looks up at them in fear. She has tried her best to wake up her mother, but her mother is still unconscious and limp. Hikaru isn't even letting go of [Name] as he's also afraid too, but doesn't know what's going besides his mother is not up and awake however he does know that something bad is going on.

"How long do you think it'll take?"

"He's the Number One Hero. It won't take him long."

"But still--"

Airi stands up. "Let us go!"

The ring leader raised an eyebrow, a smirk tugging at his lips as he walks towards her. "You're gonna start making the demands now? What can you do, little girl?"

"I can... I can kick your ass!" Airi exclaimed, clenching her hands into fists.

She knows she can't fight them. She's only a little kid and these are grown adults with powerful Quirks. However, she's not going to give up. She will never give up and she will fight! At least, that's what her Uncle Bakugo told her. She'll prove her parents proud and Uncle Bakugo proud too. She will prove to these villains that she's tough and that she's serious.

Airi uses her Quirk, only having one of her guns in her hands and she points it at the ring leader. The ring leader lets out a laugh, throwing his head back as the two other villains join him in the laughter. Airi scowls at them, pointing the barrel of the gun straight at the ring leader and she doesn't back down even when they're laughing at her. She will stay strong!

"Is that your Quirk, little girl?" The ring leader questioned, pointing at the gun. He gets in front of Airi, grabbing the barrel of the gun and pointing it directly at his face. "C'mon, little girl. Pull the trigger. Be a hero."

Airi's hands tremble, staring up at the ring leader with wide and fearful eyes. She wasn't expecting this from the villain and especially when she's never really tried to hurt someone with her Quirk. She furrowed her eyebrows, knowing that she isn't going to get scared and give up. She won't! She'll never give up even when there's a big scary villain in front of her. Not today! Not ever!

"Pull the tri--"

The villain lets out a gasp, being knocked back a great distance from Airi and the two other villains' eyes widen. Airi looks down at her gun, knowing she didn't pull the trigger and her finger wasn't even near it either. She flinched slightly, feeling a hand be placed on her shoulder and she looks over her shoulder, the biggest smile spreading across her face with tears in her eyes.

"Mommy!"

You smirked, holding a knock back gun in your hand as you pull yourself up to stand. You stood in front of Hikaru and gently pushed Airi behind you, an assault rifle materializing in your hand and you pointed at the villains. You glanced down at Airi, feeling proud of your daughter for standing up for her and her family although the odds were against her and she didn't do any violence at all. You smiled to yourself, knowing that she is capable of becoming a hero.

"Sorry, Airi," you said, turning your attention to the villains. "I'll care of things right now."

You pulled the trigger, firing paralyze bullets at the two villains on the side of the ring leader and effortlessly knocking them down. She smirked, anger coursing through you at the thought of these villains kidnapping your kids too. Although, you knew that Todoroki must be pissed as hell knowing these villains kidnapped your kids. Unfortunately, you aren't in a position to attack the ring leader head on when your kids are behind you.