Perfect date with defects

Dating is hard, that is all, that Jing was able to think about, if it was their past life, he would have already taken his lover on the table in this tinny shop, but no... his lover had to like this place, either way he has two choices now, to buy this small shop and build a private room... then Lu Cang would be able to come here whenever he wants and no one could be able to see him, and the second choice is to make his lover unable to come to this shop again... like in their past lives, when Lu Cang dared to come to a brothel and try to sleep with woman.

After that lesson, his lover never dared to come near any brothel... it was one of the best choices of his life, he enjoyed that night to the fullest, Lu Cang could try to deny it, but he knows, that his lover also enjoyed it trough the pain, not to mention, that after that night every little whore of that building knew, who owns Lu Cang.

He may sound cruel, but love makes people insane, if it was Jing's will, he would probably imprison Lu Cang somewhere far away from other people, maybe he would even try to kill and devour Lu Cang, then they would become one, after that, he would be one with his Xiao Cang, but... he could no longer enjoy the body and the company of his little fool.

In that brothel he raped Lu Cang in front of every whore in that building, now... what about now, what should he do now? He wants to play it safe and not to scare his lover off, but... he has to do something, he must think of something that will keep his shy fool away from this place.

Jing saw that there was a piece of cake near Lu Cang's lips and smiled, the best way to keep him away from this place is by making Lu Cang embarrassed... it is perfect that his lover is a man, that gets embarrassed very easily, especially when it comes to being intimate in front of other people, it is a lucky day for his lover... today he will be kind to him, he won't bully his lover a lot, just a little bit, to remind him, who he belongs to, and who he should never disobey.

Jing leaned forward and kissed Lu Cangs cheek, the he slowly neared his lover's lips and licked the cake, he made sure that everyone could see, how Jing's tongue moved against Lu Cang's cheek. He heard a lot of woman screaming in the background, surprised gasps and so on, but he did no care at all, he wouldn't give a damn about them, even if every single person inside this little coffee shop fell down on the floor and died. Of course he would care if his lover would be one of those people, but he would make sure, that this would never happen, because of course, he would give everything that is the best for his lover, be it food, clothes, entertainment or medicine, he would make sure, that his lover would receive only the best things in life.

Jing may be a selfish person... but he also wants the best for his lover, of course, he is very selfish and jealous of Lu Cang... God forbid if a day, when Lu Cang will try to leave him or will be intimate with another person other than Jing will come... he will make sure to torture those people till there will be nothing left of them, he would even make sure, that there would be nothing left of their bones, he would crush them to that point where the bones would look like a pile of dust, and if his Lu Cang would dare to fall in love with someone else... he would cut that persons head off, and would use it as a reminder for Lu Cang, that he can not love or be with anyone in this entire world other than Jing. He would also need to turn his basement in to a prison cell where he would keep his lover locked up.

Jing was brought back from his dark thoughts by Lu Cang's embarrassed look, his lover was blushing and holding his hand near his lips, trying to cover them, that look drove Jing crazy, he was obsessed... he wanted to freeze the time and look at this Lu Cang for eternity... really, there is no one more adorable and special in his life than Lu Cang... his perfect other half.

Lu Cang is everything that Jing is not, maybe because of that, he is so obsessed over Lu Cang... he wants to have everything... but he knows that this is not it, there are many more reasons, why Jing wants to have Lu Cang.