Do you remember me?

For Jing it was like a dream, no he knew that it wasn't, those long, dark brown hair, who were as silky as the finest imperial silk, the same silk from which his imperial robe was made and of course his lover's clothes. And those perfect eyebrows, sharp like a sword and under them, you could see those beautiful black eyes, that could capture anyone's... and that perfect nose, in complete it created a splendid man, a handsome man, no a beautiful one, his tall figure, his perfectly sculpted body and those hard muscles, which melted under his touch, and when he would look in to those eyes, those dark eyes who at first looked calm and void of any emotions, but when you would look deeper in to them, you could see all his emotions and love, and that voice... – Jing.

That voice always made him smile and feel at peace, his proud and naive yet sometimes stupid bandit king, his Lu Cang... his Empress, which he lost. But this time he will find him again and take him to his side, where he belongs.

It always amused Jing, how those old buildings from rocks and wood were replaced by tall buildings with massive glasses, who looked as if they could touch the sky and how carriages pulled by horses were replaced by cars. Many hundred years have passed since his past life, when he, - Jing used to be the great Emperor of Datong empire, till now people write about how majestic his empire was and how splendid his ruling was, till now people sing songs about him and pray for him.

But now he decided to build a new empire, a safer one for his lover, but there is no emperor without his empress. But the problem is that, that he doesn't know where his Lu Cang is, he doesn't even know if his name is still Lu Cang.

But no worries, he will find him, even now as Jing stands in front of a window in his hotel suite, which is expensive, tasteful and splendid like he is, he is at the top floor, as close as possible to the sky, like it is natural, since he is the great Emperor, well used to be. Jing feels tired, he needs his Lu Cang, as he walks past his bed where lies naked, young and extremely beautiful actress, who is sleeping, tired from their activities which happened not too long ago. Jing does not see her as a lover, she is like his concubines, who were only his stress relievers. She means nothing to him, she is only a replacement, like many other women in his life. As a businessman, who is at the top of the China, he must keep up to his reputation and show no weakness, that includes sleeping around with many young and beautiful woman to show off his power, wealth and his good looks.

When morning will come, Jing is sure, that this young actress will start to think that they have become a couple, a lovers... how disgusting, the only person who has a right to become his lover for the rest of his life is his Lu Cang. His more beautiful than anyone else bandit king, his other half. Of course he will need to punish his lover, since he dared to make him wait for him for so long, but it is alright, Jing will find him and punish him, after that he will imprison him in his mansion where they will live the rest of their lives together, only just the two of them... no one will be able to see his Lu Cang, no one will be able to touch what is his... Lu Cang would only belong to him.

To Jing there is no sun if Lu Cang is not with him.... Jing's train of thoughts was stopped after hearing a low groan and woman inside his bed stirred, she slowly opened her eyes and looked lustfully at Jing.

"Why are you standing there? Come here, return to the bed... I am cold here, all alone... without you. " She smiled lustfully at him, saying every single word slowly as if the entire time in the world belongs to her, she batted her long and black eyelashes at Jing while trying to lure him back to her. She tough that she won the world, that she won his affection and love, who could not love her? She is young, attractive, her body is perfect as if it was created to seduce men, she is smart and knows how to win people's affection. She is the most sought actress and movie star, there is no man who could reject her. That is what she thought.

"... I see that you are awake, now get your things and leave, I don't have all day, I am a busy man." Jing said to her not even sparing even a single glance at her, woman are so foolish, you smile at them, sleep with them once and they believe that you belong to them, that you are in a relationship with them... foolish.

"What? Why?! Jing, what do you mean? How can you be so cruel, aren't we lovers?" She said while being on the brink of the tears, she perfectly fitted the image of the weeping beauty, she looked so delicate, so sad and innocent... how unsightly, Jing scoffed.

"Lovers? Don't say these words, they become disgusting coming out of your mouth, in my entire life I have only one lover and you will never become that person." Jing glared at her, his lover could only be Lu Cang, his Lu Cang. Jing tried to keep on to his poker face and try not to explode, he had a huge urge to call her a bitch, but was she not one? Climbing on to him, for a hope to get her hands on his wealth, to become more popular actress by using a scandal with him.

"If you already have a lover, then why are you now with me instead of being with your lover? Indeed you must really love that person then." She scoffed in displeasure, if this man is with her, then it means that he is not serious about his so called lover, who would be sleeping around while having a lover?

"That is none of your business." Jing glared at her making the entire room's temperature drop by a few degrees, his face expression was so dark, that even poor girl was scared withless and started to shiver either from fear or the cold, she didn't know from which.

Jing turned around to look through the window again, China, it is his country, he ruled it many years ago as an emperor and now he is ruling it while being a business man, this is his country and he couldn't believe that he can not find one person, his Lu Cang, he searched the entire country high and low, but still he couldn't find him, that woman's words rang in his head... of course if he could, he would spend his time right now with Lu Cang, he would pin him down on the bed, kiss his face, tease him till Lu Cang's face would become as red as cherry, then he would slowly devour his lover. He would do it slowly and watch how Lu Cang would go wild underneath him, he would feel so good, but his pride as bandit King would not allow him to show his vulnerable side, he would try to keep his moans in as best as he could, till he would finally give up to Jing's masterful love making and cling on to him for a dear life.

Even thinking about it made Jing's lover region rise... he needs Lu Cang, by his side, as soon as possible. He wondered, would Lu Cang be the same as he remembers him? Of course he would, that is his Lu Cang...

Then he wondered... if Lu Cang is the same as him, spending restless nights thinking about him, how Jing spends every free minute of his, thinking about his bandit king, his naïve fool.

Jing must agree when he first started to have dreams, no, not dreams, but memories of his past life he was only 14 then, he felt confused then, but when time passed and he started to feel what he felt in his past life, he understood that there is no life for him without his lover, he must find him. Those dreams... how people looked at him with smiles on their faces, but after taking their masks off, he would see their sinister smiles, completely drenched with jealousy and greed, and when he would climb on top of the stairs, where his throne was... he would sit down and look at everyone, and only one person would look at him with a truthful smile, with a warm one, which could light up his world right away, those eyes, that never hid anything from him... he was the only one, who never lied to him.

Jing braced himself to stop thinking about Lu Cang... soon, very soon he will find him, he is sure of that.

Jing took the last look of him in his business suite and started to walk back to the door, he gave the girl one last look and said.

"You have an hour to get out of here, if you will get pregnant, get rid of it."

As if it was nothing Jing left his hotel suit and walked down the corridor, with his loyal secretary following behind him.

Jing looked at the moon and thought the last time – Lu Cang... I will find you, soon we will be together again.

Hello everyone! Aren't you tired that Jing always gets away with his nonsense and his sleeping around with concubines and saying that it is his duty, which is not? Well this ff is perfect for you then, cuz it is time for Jing to finally understand Lu Cang's feelings and get his ass kicked by Lu Cang :)