Getting to know your enemy

So I added smt new :D Cuz I felt like something is missing, so I added some new parts for the story. :)

Jing was so happy this early morning, he woke up way too early, but he is just too happy, because today, he will be going on a date, with his love.

Jing woke up at five in the morning, just to have a long bath and to finally choose what to wear to woo his lover, he decided to wear black pants, with black shoes and white loose shirt, if the weather will become cold, he will just grab his coat, he also needs to put on some accessories, like a watch or a necklace, maybe some small earrings. He wants to show off his looks, but he also wants to look simple, as if he always looks like that, he wants to give off a relaxed look, as if Jing did not put any though in to this.

He does not want to show up on his date with Lu Cang while wearing a full set of a very expensive looking suite, while wearing a golden Rolex watch and so on, no he does not wish to scare off his lover, he wants to look simple, beautiful and enchanting. He wants to steal his lover's heart once again. He wants to enchance his lover and have his entire attention all to himself.

Jing does not want to share, if he will go on a date with his lover and if Lu Cang will look at anyone else, then it means that Jing did not do well enough.

After all this will be over, Jing will bring his lover to his house... no, from now on it will be their home, where both of them will be living nd spending the rest of their lifes.

 Jing will introduce Lu Cang to his parents and will also tell them his plans to legally marry his lover, thankfully in these times, to have a male lover is not such a rare incident as it used to be. Now people are more open, and that is perfect, because Jing wants to marry his lover and to show him off. Those ugly men and woman can droll all they want, but Lu Cang is his, wil be his and has always been his.

Other people who will think otherwise, well let's say, that Jing will teach them how to breath underwater.

Of course there will be a lot of problems with his bed partners, he will need to shut them up, or just to get rid of them, also, Kai will need to contact Mu Yue because of that. Since his old friend with Ding Peng are also here with him. Actually Kai is Ding Peng's little brother, he was left instead of Ding Peng to take care of Jing and to deal with his demands and needs while Ding Peng and Mu Yue are away. Ding Peng is his head secretary while Mu Yue is his security team leader and his main bodyguard, he sent both of them to the Europe to take care of a few things related to his underground business.

Before leaving, Mu Yue joked and said that he won't be surprised if after they will leave for the Europe, their Emperor will find his Empress and will be all over his male lover, since everything tend to happen, when you expect that the least.

And it is true, Jing has finally found his lover and now he is fianlly in peace.

But before that Jing was losing his mind, on the verge of going insane, since he could not find his lover, his two best friends and companions were far away, no one other than them understood his pain, so no one could console him... and finally, he found his lover again.

Of course he won't make his husband a public figure, he will probably force Lu Cang in to leaving his job and stay inside their house, or to accompany Jing to his work to have some office sex, but it is way too obvious that his lover won't accept that, and he will need to do some bribing or to use some force to make his lover to quit his job.

Jing smiled and started to laugh happily, it is the first time in his entire life when he is this happy.

This happy laugh of his made all of his servants look at each other with shocked face expressions, probably wondering if their master has finally lost his mind, since they have never heard him laughing like that before, some of his servants who are cleaning around, have worked for his family even before Jing's and his twin brother's birth. Some of them only came to work for his parents only when he and Zheng were born to take care of them, 3 nannies who were with him from his birth, are now in his mansion, working for him.