Trivia : Love

Hello everyone! This is not a chapter update, but it's a special one (I hope so ahahaha i love the chapter title tho ahahahahaha)

I decided to do this bcuz I wanted to give you guys some trivia/facts about the whole book, as to fill some time. And also, I was bored.

I won't be uploading the Epilogue parts anytime soon, in order to give the 'long time no see' feeling.

So here, I want you guys to comment on any trivias/facts that you would like to say about, and I know, I rarely reply to any comments, but now... I will reply to your comments here ^^

This... is going to be a veeeeery long chapter. And it will be in order according to chapters. So let's not waste time, let's go!

**********

- In the original storyline, Hyun Ae and Jungkook aren't supposed to meet on BTS concert, not even on his birthday.

- Their first meet is supposed to be 'Jungkook went to her café to pick up some drinks for BTS.'

- But Hyun Ae and Namjoon's first meet is the original storyline. It was just the location changed (supposed to be in Korea but they met in US instead).

- The location of the concert that was held in this chapter is Newark tour. So yes... I first got struck with the idea of this book was when they did the show there. I just don't know why .-.

- Hyun Ae's family business isn't supposed to be restaurants, it's supposed to be a software company.

- Hyun Ae's mansion, the Nova House, is located at the very end of an uphill road, making the area outside her house quiet and relaxing.

- Her original main passion was architecture. I mean, look at her house. It's complete with rooms that reflects her multi-talents.

- Hyun Ae being their temporary manager is in the original storyline. I knew it was a nonsense one (because in reality, BigHit can just hire their own manager instead of using someone that is a 'childhood friend' to one of the members), but it's my fanfic, my imagination. I can do whatever I want. I needed to do it like that because I need to build up my story.

- Pfft, Hyun Ae in Bangtan Bomb? Even ridiculous, but I had to because yeah, building up my story.

- Jin. Hahahaha. Jin. He began to feel the flutter in his guts when Hyun Ae called him 'oppa' for the first time. He was the first to ever had this 'special feeling' for her.

- There was one moment where Yoongi went to one corner of the studio on his phone talking to someone; that was Yoon Hee on the other line.

- When Yoongi first asked Hyun Ae about the scar on her arm, that was when he started to investigate whether Hyun Ae was someone that he once saved in the past.

- Kwon Seorim. In my story, she was Namjoon's ex that he once talked about on 'Problematic Man'. ONLY in my story, okay??? Supposedly her name is Kwon Eunbi, but it's a name from one of IZ*ONE's members ahah. In this book, she's a model that went with the stage name Kwon Sora.

- ­Henry Williams. Hyun Ae's friend, and yes, ex-boyfriend. He's the same age and same height as Namjoon's. A bit buff too.

- Adrian? Hah. Hyun Ae's maniac fan. Hyun Ae, Henry and Adrian were in the same team during their culinary days in the cooking academy, and were well-known during their time. Unfortunately, Adrian got arrested after got caught of trespassing the girls' dorm just to abduct Hyun Ae.

- Hyun Ae, being the most talented one among them, got graduated earlier at a young age.

******************