4

At lunchtime was such a chatterbox.

"So did you hear about the chick that broke into the Crystal Gold pack?" I heard a gossip girl asked.

"Yea! Did they catch her?" Her friend asked her.

"No! I heard she did suicide off the cliff and now they can't find her body!" She answered her back.

"Wow!"

I got out of the conservation once they started talking about who's hotter the Alpha or the Beta. Ug, I don't understand those boy crazy girls...

"Man. They're really is a commotion over this girl." I snickered to Sam.

"Yea. Who knew gossip was this good," he sarcastically said. I laughed with him. Even though we gave the expression that we were humans; the humans in this town were fondly knowing about their little wolfly friends.

"I wonder what else we could spread!" I whispered to him. He nodded following my lead.

"I heard that the girl broke into the Crystal Gold Pack under fifteen minutes." the girls' right next to use stopped taking.

He nodded, "yeah, that says a lot about the 'strongest, toughest, protected' pack." he said, putting up air quotes.

"I also heard that even the Alpha got token down." I told him.

"Impossible!" He gasped. I heard a growl, the whole cafeteria was looking at Ryan. He was mad. I swear I could see steam coming of his head, we all watched as he ran out of the building.

"Attention! Ryan is out of the building!" I yelled, with a chorus of laughter.

"Anger Management!" Sam yelled out. We all laughed, when we heard giant steps coming back. "Fe-Fi-Fo-Thum!" I yelled and marched my feet like a giant. I laughed harder; I actually got to the point to where I was snorting like a pig. It all got quiet. Next thing I know it the big, bad Alpha was in front of my face.

"Can I help you?" I asked him. Never breaking eye contact.

"Yes you can!" He growled at me, I watched at some of the humans severed at his voice, truly to me he sounded like a stuffed black bear at Build-a-Bear workshop that I had when I was eight.

"Aw...you trying to scare me?" I outed at him I went to pinch his cheeks instead, I made my fist into a ball, punching him square into the mouth. I heard a satisfying crack. He tried to punch me, which was very sloppy, I dodged it. Kicking him in the gut making him fall back. His head hit the pavement very hard.

"Don't mess with me, or you will get burned." I darkens my voice, making him shiver. "Now look at that, you act all big and tough but you are is scared and pathetic." I snarled at him, I nodded at Sam knowing it is time to leave. We walked out.

"Look who's running now!" I heard a satisfying growl. The growl of a Third-in-Command.

"I've been waiting for you to speak." I told him...I wanted to ask him if he had any silver, but that might be to much to ask.

He said nothing.

"Oh, now your quite. You muster all of this courage to just say what? Four words? No. You got something to say. Say it!" I command him. I fold my arms around my chest. I wait for him to talk. Why am I even trying? I asked myself. My emotions are getting the best of me, I need to get rid of these...I roll my eyes, and turn away. Sam gives me a sympathetic look.

"Do you need help?" He asked me. Surprised, I turn back around to him.

"What?" I ask him.

"Do you need help?" He repeated.

"Do you mean mentally or..." I ask.

"NO! I mean I think I know who you are," he begin to say. I held my breath, "I think you are the girl from yesterday...the one who broke in."

"You're..."I smiled at him, "smart...and unfortunately we can't talk here." Sam and I grabbed his arm pulling him in the woods.

Luis's POV***
"Don't scream. We aren't going to hurt you." Sam told me, I kept my mouth closed. I wanted to gain their trust for my alpha and I also want to be the bad guy.

"Ok, we need you to close your eyes." She told me. She looked in my when she'd pulled out duck tape from her purse.

"What! How don't I know that you aren't going to...duck tape my legs, arms, and eyes. Only to leave me here in the woods?" I asked her.

"You've just got to trust me." She told me.

"Trust you?! A minute ago, I confronted you, then you take tape, only to tell me to close my eyes and trust you." I argued at her.

"Well you did 'confronted us' plus, school is going to be closed soon, so we better hurry..." She quickly duck taped me. She lifted me off the ground with some kind of inhuman strength, even for a werewolf. I felt air brush along my body then a rough scratch felling in my side as she set me back down. She toke my tape iff