3

Kara
I woke up, remembering the things that just happened. That was amazing. It toke me a week to come up with the plan. But next time I'm going to have to go faster. Quicker. so does anyone have questions? Oh, you want to know what happened last night? Well let's see, I broke into the most 'heavy guarded' 'protected' and 'strongest' pack. but clearly, I kicked ass. Wow that Alpha needs some heavy training...and that wasn't even my best fighting skills.

I get up and take a quick shower. I put on a black and silvery short and a bait of slack skinny jeans. I have dark red hair, almost a burgundy wine color, with black tips at the end. My true eye color are a golden color. But I have to put in contacts to make my eyes green but some of my natural eye color is still shown. I'm naturally tan. I run a bright orange and black duck tapped brush through my hair. I quickly do my make up, grab my bag and run downstairs grabbing a pop tart.

I take my shirt off, underneath is my black tank top. I open my black wings. it felt like a release, bliss, and...freedom. you see, I built my house out of silver, which is supported by the coil matter, materialized to be a house. Its kind of like my halo, it's up there and it's just the horn holding it up...
Opening up my wings is like a slow release. I jump off the sets of stairs flying close to the school. If someone looked up, most would think I would be some kind of giant bird, like a vulture of something or wouldn't even care. I fly fast to the woods, quickly landing and folding in my wings. As I exit the woods, I quickly put my top back on, fixing it.

I quickly run the way to school, not even breaking a sweat. when I finally got there,bathe only person I wanted to talk to, Sam. He was the same league as me...well not totally like me, but, shit lets just say, close enough.

I sit right beside him on the blue picnic tables.

"So...Did you get it?" He asked me. He knew about are little heist.

I dug threw my bag, getting the USB. Since I know we will be going somewhere else, and that's how it always has been, its are job. "Yep." handing him the USB.

"Good job...boss," he told me, giving me a sinister smile. Our plan was simple, getting the knowledge of the USB was going to be a piece of cake. Why do we need the knowledge? Because either, we can hide in disguises, and...lets just say bargain off to the Alpha about the information...but sometimes we don't do that, sometimes, some secrets are meant to be exploded, and people to be saved.
"Let's find some dirt under this guy...He's probably like any other, obsessed with power." I growled/whispered at him.

This guy is going to go down...I've heard some gruesome rumors about him, and this is the only way to find out...As for one example, when I was at the local Starbucks, I learned that he abused his members. Now if you are an Alpha and you do that to your people, then you don't even deserve to be an Alpha.

He looked at the USB, "Really?" He asked, well I had to sort of disguise it; I toke hot pink duck tape and wrapped it around the plastic part.

"What, we are at his school..he might recognize it..." I told him, moving a piece of hair out of my view. I heard the bell ring; I quickly grabbed the USB, putting it in to my bag.

"What you don't trust me?" He asked me, he acted like I just shot him in the heart.
"You know me to well!" I laughed at him. I remember when I chose him. And when I mean 'I chose him' meaning I made him like me...I take the broken making the stronger. I remember seeing him as a child, getting beat up for being a dreamer and not a fighter; his own parents didn't care about him. So I gained his trust, and he gained mine. Back then he was a human, but now he's what I am. Half werewolf, half angle and the shell of a human.

I remember it as it was yesterday...
Flashback***

I watch as he went to school getting picked on, to come home to this. His dad drunk till he passed out and his mom wasn't even better, she fucked anything with legs I watched as he slept with his tiny, thin blanket, huddled up trying to stay warm. So I went through the window.

"Sam." I whispered in a soft voice he woke up, startled, he almost screamed for help...but I covered his mouth. "Shh...I'm your angle...I can take you away from this." I told him.

"M-M-My angel?" He asked, he was now about 14 when I stumbled up to him.

"Nah, not really. I'm just something supernatural...But I chose you! I told him, opening my wings. "I can make you something better than human." I told him.

"How?" He asked me.
"You just got to join me." I held out my hand for him. He heisted then grabbed my hand. I pushed him out of the window and into my arms, carrying him to deserted woods.

"Now all I have to do is bite your neck and you turn into me." I grinned at him, "The bite will heal and you'll have wings...just like me, and more." I told him.

"More?" He asked me.

"Yep. but I'll explain more to you in the morning." I bit his neck, making him me. The painful shifting toke a couple of hours, I waited for him because I don't want him to be confused. But when it was over, he was like a new man. He had dark, long hair and my golden eyes. He looked slightly older than me, but you could sense he was younger. Later we broke into a mall and stole some clothes; A leather jacket, leather boats, a dark emerald short to match his eyes and black pants. They won't even notice anything missing. He wanted to keep his hair long, but I cut out the pieces of hair that had tree sap on them.

You see, when you shift into my kind you have to be standing up, or else you could damage your wings. After that I taught him how to fight.

Flashback***

"Come on, let's get to class." I told him.

"So what are we going to do this time, with our...project?" He asked. knowingly there is going to be open ears.

"We'll talk about it when we get home. Ok." I told him, splitting up for class.

As I walk into my English. I notice the Alpha, the same Alpha I stole the USB from...I snicker at my self at his face when I stole the USB, got into his 'system' under fifteen minutes. I wonder if he has established that there are far more worst things than werewolves.

I close my eyes, remembering how I broke in, the thrill of breaking in to the place. You want to know how I did it? You see when you are half angel and half werewolf you have more powers...such as invisibility. That's how I got unseen. I flew up to the top floor jumping through the window-I opened my eyes quickly, being awoke up, by someone dropping their textbook,

"Alice? Would you like to join us or sleep!" Mrs. Tim, asked me.

"Well look at you. Caught me red handed." I told her, playing with a strand of hair, obviously board.

"Alice Cooper! I will not have this disrespect from you young lady!" She scolded at me. Yeah, you must be a little confused. My actual name is Kara Ellis-Cooper. A combination of both of my parent's last names. My mom being Ellis, and my dad being Cooper. Alice Cooper is just a fake name, but still likeness with my parents. Mon is Alice...Alice Ellis and my dad, Martin Cooper.

I gave her a look that just read 'stupid human' "Fine." I told her.

She went back to her lesson plan, but then the principle called me in. She shook her head, and gave me a note to the office.

I walked in, the assistant in a bored voice told me to jus go in; I went in to see...Principal Brad. I sat my bag down and landed into the soft cushioned seat "Sup."

"Manners." he scolded at me. Manners? I don't need manners; manners are too formal for school, for my opinion. Plus you should only get manners of you earn it.

"Yes sir." I told him. Saluting at him. He totally ignored it.

"Your schedule has been changed..." he told me. Mr. Brad was a stubby, fat man. A huge, jolly bear gut. And a deep southern voice. You probably wouldn't know it, but Mr. Brad was also the Alpha, until he gave the role to his son, Ryan, as the new Alpha. I disguised my scent to be human.

"Oh, ok..." I told him, nodding my head. He handed me my new schedule. Instantly as I looked at it, I knew this was the work of Sam. I smiled; I knew his schedule by heart and I was in all of his classes. I exited the room. the rest of the day, was just me and him planning our next move.