Untitled Part 5

akjdkfjdskd;ls

Ryan's POV (That Morning)I woke up in a bright, white room and smelt heavy duty bleach and disinfectant. I'm in the fucking hospital. I growled in annoyance and heard loud beeps coming from the machine beside me that told me my blood pressure was rising. I ripped out the IV hooks out of my arms, and then the long beeping of the heart monitor, I pressed the reset button (that's how you turn them off I think-A/N). When I got out of bed I almost laughed at the cotton nightgown because it didn't even cover my genitals. I went to the chair and slipped on my underwear, just as I was putting on my pants I heard a chuckle. I stiffened and turned to see my brother, Damien. He was the complete opposite of me, while I had black hair he had blonde, while I had blue eyes he had green. We shared almost the same muscle structure, chin, cheeks and almost nose. Why do I say 'almost nose', is because we are twins. I didn't really care about the role of being the alpha. We used to do everything together, but he trained harder than me, he getting in more fights plus more broken noses, more caring, he didn't use his alpha ranking to sleep with countless girls, and was, and still is, more books smart than me. I wish I could tell you who were born first but our mother had to have a C-section...Everybody was surprised when my dad elected me the alpha of the Crystal Gold pack, and he didn't go down without a fight he was outraged. My dad told him that it was his kindness; the different way he thought would be the reason why he wasn't alpha, the traits that made people love him, would kill him. That was the final straw for him, to break away."What brother, not happy to see me?" Damien asked me.I scoffed at him, and looked down at what he was reading.

"What's that?" I asked him.

"Oh, just some light reading..." Damien said looking down at the light brown, paper skinned file that he was holding, "...Says here that the girl got onto the pack grounds, to the pack house, and to the office under fifteen minutes...Didn't kill anyone, she could, but she didn't..."

I growled at him, "Stop."

"...I think not, oh, here is my favorite part...even though you had the upper hand she just pinched your neck and you were down for the count! No wonder dad picked you for the alpha title, because you're doing a swell job!" Damien said, smiling at me.

I was ready to lunge when a nurse in her thirties squealed, "Alpha, I-I-I didn't know you were up...You're free to go..." she walked out all flushed.

 I calmed myself down and glanced at my smirking brother. I walked out of the room, not being able to be in the same room with him, and headed out of hospital. When I got out I realized I didn't have my car. I went into the nearby woods behind the hospital. I stripped out of my clothes, and shifted into my midnight black wolf, this is why I'm alpha I thought. In an alpha generation the wolf in the family that is born as the black wolf, is alpha, just like my dad. I talked to my Beta, Tyler and my Third-in-Command, Alex through the mind-linked as they told me on what I missed. I ran till I got close to the pack house, shifting back to myself, I quickly slipped my clothes on and ran inside. As I passed my father's office, I heard a loud bang.

"RYAN!" My dad yelled.I ran in to see my pot-belly pig dad, his face was red with anger.

"Yes dad.""What the hell happened last night!" he yelled at me.

"Um...well..." I started to say, my dad scarred the shits out of me.

"Um and well is all you can say? My USB is gone! Rouge broke into the pack, under fifteen minutes, 'the strongest, biggest, most protected pack'! AND BY A GIRL! And I also heard from your beta that she knocked you out!" he yelled at me in his Alpha voice. Most people would have had turned into putty, but not me, no sir.

I got angry at him for using the alpha voice on, "I'm sorry! Nobody detected her! There are no traces from here! Hell, Tyler and Alex told me she ate straight up silver! What kind of fuck up shit is that! She ate silver hand cuffs!"